Daily challenges

Anyone can join.:)

I had a rest day yesterday so didn't do any extra exercising. Going to get the hula hoop out for todays. Don't want to get bored with walking. Also it's cold out.

Yeay. Trying to think of some different stuff to get me motivated.

I might order a hula hoop from the Internet. I've never been able to do it so learning might be part of the challenge.

Some ideas for exercise I will do this month:

Walking
Running
Skipping
Cycling
Horse riding
Swimming
Yoga
Rollerskating
Kettle bells
Cross training
Running up and down stairs
Dancing
Hula hooping

Need to get inventive!

Heard an interview on the radio yesterday with an 80 year old lady who has pledged to walk 1000 miles in a year. Just over 3 miles per day. I was so inspired by her, I used to walk for pleasure, then had serious movement problems and even 1/4 mile was very tiring. I'm still not up to much but really want to get back to walking, so I think I shall have to start small and hopefully get more mobile then do longer walks to catch up. Not signing up to any website challenges or anything, just doing it for myself.

Oh dear CM . You do put me to shame!

Didn't manage anything really yesterday other than the usual stable chores.

I was out early for an interview though and then worked late to make the time up so didn't get home until about 8pm. By the time we had cooked dinner and eaten it was almost bedtime.

Today I shall go for a walk at lunchtime. In our Hertfordshire office so at least the surroundings there for a walk are more pleasant than the a*$e end of Birmingham lol

Back