Daily ProPoints Allowance

Hello

I do WeightWatchers on my own rather than go to a meeting. I was just wondering for anyone that goes to a meeting does your leader tell you to use your full ProPoints allowance everyday? I know if you don't use them you lose them but do they actively encourage you use them up everyday?

Hi,
the short answer i think is yes, you're meant to use your daily allowance but your 'treat' allowance for the week doesn't have to be used up.
Hope that answers your question,
Good luck!

i was wondering the same ZQ - i feel a bit guilty as i've used 9 of my weeklies going out for tea last night - i just hope i loose on my WI as i really can't imagine life without at least a meal out or a takeaway once a week!

Thanks everyone!!

So do WW claim that if you use your daily allowance and your additional 49 points you could still lose 2lb per week?

Mazz - I feel the same when I use the weekly allowance so just want to make sure i'm not doing it wrong!

So do WW claim that if you use your daily allowance and your additional 49 points you could still lose 2lb per week?

you definitely can, although it becomes more difficult as time passes and you lose weight because your metabolism decreases. I have seen that if I eat my 26 plus my 49 in their entirety, I stay the same. However, if I have my 26 every day and sometimes I have a few extra here and there, I can lose weight very successfully. Last week I had a big meal on V-day (all cooked by myself from scratch, including the cake as a dessert, but I had 4 courses...) and had a slice of cake every day the following 3 days, which of course made me go into my weeklies for 4 days out of 7... although I DID still stay within my weeklies... and I lost 1.8 lbs. The week before I had been at 26 and sometimes a bit less every day but had a Chinese on the WI day... and I put ON 2 oz (I did have TOTM that week though ;)). Christmas week I went OVER my weekly allowance by 3pp and I LOST 0.2 oz (I did up my exercise though!). So as you can see your body's not a machine! Keep on following the plan how you feel like and you will see, as long as you stay within the dailies and weeklies, you'll lose xx

Back