Danone Actimel Syns

Afternoon All,

Can anyone tell me the syn values for Danone Actimel yogurt drinks (100ml)both the normal ones and the Fat Free ones?

Also does anyone take this regularly and do you find it has helped you at all?

Danone Actimel 0.1% Yogurt Drink, Original 100g bottle

extraeasy.gif
1½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1½ Syns
green.gif
Green

Danone Actimel 0.1% Yogurt Drink, Pineapple 100g bottle
extraeasy.gif
1½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1½ Syns
green.gif
Green 1½ Syns

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Danone Actimel 0.1% Yogurt Drink, Strawberry 100g bottle[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
1½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1½ Syns
green.gif
Green 1½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Danone Actimel Raspberry Yogurt Drink, 8 pack 100g bottle
extraeasy.gif
4 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4 Syns
green.gif
Green 4 Syns

Danone Actimel Yogurt Drink, Multifruit 100g bottle
extraeasy.gif
4½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4½ Syns
green.gif
Green 4

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Danone Actimel Yogurt Drink, Orange 100g bottle[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
extraeasy.gif
4½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4½ Syns
green.gif
Green 4½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Danone Actimel Yogurt Drink, Original 100g bottle
extraeasy.gif
4 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4 Syns
green.gif
Green 4 Syns

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Danone Actimel Yogurt Drink, Strawberry 100g bottle[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
extraeasy.gif
3½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 3½ Syns
green.gif
Green 3½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]I personally dont like the drink, but I like Activia yoghurts (the same thing really) and the ff ones are syn free.

HTH
x

Thank you, that's great! ;)

They are on offer in Morrisons at the moment, two packs of 8 for £4 so was going to try them as I read they were good for the digestive system and ease bloating......or so they say!

Not online unfortunately - try and compare the nutritional information with some of the other flavours instead?

1 1/2 syns thats harsh

Hi, came here today as i have a 0.1% actimel everyday, but at 1 1/2 syns i'm not sure its worth it, can't understand how something that is fat free and only 28 cals can have a syns value. Only on my second week at SW but doesn't look like i'll lose this week even though i hardly had any syns, 10 been my most. could i have it as a healthy choice has some days i don't use those up either
:confused:

Hi, came here today as i have a 0.1% actimel everyday, but at 1 1/2 syns i'm not sure its worth it, can't understand how something that is fat free and only 28 cals can have a syns value. Only on my second week at SW but doesn't look like i'll lose this week even though i hardly had any syns, 10 been my most. could i have it as a healthy choice has some days i don't use those up either
:confused:
You should be using up your syns, not avoiding them!

Well I really struggle to use mine, but when you use them up as well as drinking plenty of water I tend to lose more!
Like last week I didnt have many and wasnt drinking much and lost 1lb, then i started drinking loads of water over the weekend (weighed in sunday) and had some more syns, by tuesday I was - another 2lb!

Hiya Kafylou, My Consultant says you should be using up your syns so that you don't feel deprived. Some days I don't really need them either, but on the occasional day if I go over by one or two when I feel I need a few more, I don't feel as bad. I started with SW on 25.8.10 and have lost weight every week (not even stayed the same), the minimum amount I lost was 1.5lb and the most has been 3lb. So its working for me.
My weigh in is on a Wednesday evening, so if I go over on my syns, its usually a Fri/Sat, then on Sun, Mon, Tue and Wed, I am especially good, and this seems to be working. By doing it this way, I look forward to my weekend because its when I have my main treats and use most of my syns, but then, I'm back on it on Sunday afternoon and I feel like I've been a bit naughty over the weekend, when in fact I'm allowed my treats!!
You will find a way that works best for you. each of us are different. Good luck ;))

Back