Day 1 - Slimming World Diet

Hi all - I'm new to this site but because I've got a little one (3yrs old) and can't get out to slimming clubs etc. I'm going to use this/all you :) as my incentive ! So as you can see I've a HUGE amount of weight to loose. I really hope it's possible - already doubting myself hmmmm not a good start ! But today I've had a green day and already used my 15 syns but that's okay, actually it's very good considering I've still got mince pies in the cupboard ! Is anyone out there similar weight to me and we can try and loose it together ? I'm now 14stone 6lbs and would be very happy loosing 3 lbs per week. Chat soon ! x

Am I confused...

Are you starting Lipotrim or on slimming world ?

Hi Hon :)
Well done on making the decision to do something good for yourself.

If you're doing Slimming World you may want to start yourself a thread in that part of the forum. It's confusing when you first join there are so many different parts! But if you start a thread there you will get all the support you need from people doing the same thing. Lipotrimmers aren't eating food so can't really empathise and, to be fair, may not want to hear about real food ;)

Best of luck - you can do it!! :) x

No probs ;) xx

Back