day 2 cravings x

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by nicolaann, 6 April 2010 Social URL.

1. nicolaann

nicolaann Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    OPERATION: DISTRACTION

im sooo craving naughty stuff right now, i keep thinking one little bit of this that or the other wont hurt eeeekk! so im gonna tackle my mounds of ironing seriously it will take so long and its only a weeks worth of our house (2adults and 4 kids) #

started crunching on ice again, something i do whle preg but i pretending there boiled sweets!!!

i know if i can just make it through tonight ill be fine.. its the evenings that kill me!!!

nic xx:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loudei

loudei Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.1%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim & switched to slimming world 31st May
    oh im dreading day 2 aswell go up and brush your teeth I find i just have to go to bed early on lt(this is my second time doing it as i done it 2 yrs ago lost it all and put it all back on )just hink off your first weigh in it will be worth it good luck xxx

4. go-slim

go-slim Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.54%)
    Hi.. just wanted to ask some of the LT users that whats actually the difference on being diet Other than LT..

As we are on 400 calories a day on LT ...

what if we can have our 400 calories just by having some fruits or salad or any food rich in protien like chicken piece.. so will we still be losing weight on it, or will it be slow weight loss..

My point is what makes lipotrim really effective n different from other diets like, WW, Go lower etc??

5. nicolaann

nicolaann Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Lt provides all the vitamins and minerals you need its not simply 400 cals, we can only go with out food as its providing us with all the good stuff so we dont get sick, if u did it wth food etc you wouldnt get a good enough diet and can make yourself ill even then it is a closely monitored programme. only do a TFR if your monitored. go to the LT website it explains all there xx

JanD likes this.
  6. nicolaann

nicolaann Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    plus on LT you go into ketosis which is pure fat burning modes if we just did it with food wed be hungry all the time and our body would think it was being startverd and hold on to any fat you eat. on LT we are only using fat for energy so buring our excess hence the good weight losses x

7. go-slim

go-slim Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.54%)
    Thank you Nicolaann..

wat u hv just told me totally clarify the the question in my mind..

Thnx for guiding me thru.

8. nicolaann

nicolaann Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    no worries hun glad to help x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.