day 2 cravings x

nicolaann

OPERATION: DISTRACTION

im sooo craving naughty stuff right now, i keep thinking one little bit of this that or the other wont hurt eeeekk! so im gonna tackle my mounds of ironing seriously it will take so long and its only a weeks worth of our house (2adults and 4 kids) #

started crunching on ice again, something i do whle preg but i pretending there boiled sweets!!!

i know if i can just make it through tonight ill be fine.. its the evenings that kill me!!!

nic xx:eek:

oh im dreading day 2 aswell go up and brush your teeth I find i just have to go to bed early on lt(this is my second time doing it as i done it 2 yrs ago lost it all and put it all back on )just hink off your first weigh in it will be worth it good luck xxx

Hi.. just wanted to ask some of the LT users that whats actually the difference on being diet Other than LT..

As we are on 400 calories a day on LT ...

what if we can have our 400 calories just by having some fruits or salad or any food rich in protien like chicken piece.. so will we still be losing weight on it, or will it be slow weight loss..

My point is what makes lipotrim really effective n different from other diets like, WW, Go lower etc??

Lt provides all the vitamins and minerals you need its not simply 400 cals, we can only go with out food as its providing us with all the good stuff so we dont get sick, if u did it wth food etc you wouldnt get a good enough diet and can make yourself ill even then it is a closely monitored programme. only do a TFR if your monitored. go to the LT website it explains all there xx

plus on LT you go into ketosis which is pure fat burning modes if we just did it with food wed be hungry all the time and our body would think it was being startverd and hold on to any fat you eat. on LT we are only using fat for energy so buring our excess hence the good weight losses x

no worries hun glad to help x

Back