Step 1 Sole Source Day 2 done. Who's a Twit?

By that I mean, who's on Twitter. I started CWP yesterday, and created a new Twitter account solely for this journey. I figured it would be a handy way to keep track, remind myself of tips and rants etc, and to follow people on similar journeys. I don't really use the PC, just my mobile, so again another reason to see who here would like to be followed by me (in a completely virtual and non-stalkery sense :rolleyes:)

PS Not a lot of dudes doing this CWP, based on my limited scanning of this brilliant forum. The booklet also seems very female-orientated, I hope there's no oestrogen in the shake powders :p

By that I mean, who's on Twitter. I started CWP yesterday, and created a new Twitter account solely for this journey. I figured it would be a handy way to keep track, remind myself of tips and rants etc, and to follow people on similar journeys. I don't really use the PC, just my mobile, so again another reason to see who here would like to be followed by me (in a completely virtual and non-stalkery sense :rolleyes:)

PS Not a lot of dudes doing this CWP, based on my limited scanning of this brilliant forum. The booklet also seems very female-orientated, I hope there's no oestrogen in the shake powders :p

See: Announcements - Cambridge Diet Forum

Back