Day 5 - cant believe i'vve made it here

Trash

Still fighting
Hi All

I'm onto day 3 but Monday eve developed a ear infection :( God its awful no sleep for 2 nights and takin forever for antibiotics to work. My poor ear is nasty shade of red this morn and swelled right out so is the side of my face :cry: I'm just percevering with painkillers for now and am hoping it calms down soon! Plus am hoping the sickness/wooziness subsides too - am sure this is due to the ear also and not the diet.

On a brighter note - stepped on scales and its looking good so that counter acted my sadness.

Can you all send me some get well vibes - muchly appreciated.
T x

{{{{{big, big hug}}}}} hope you feel better soon, and well done on sticking to the diet, hopefully the antibiotics will work soon and you will be feeling fab x

Sorry to 'ear you are feeling rough ( pardon the pun there !) hope you feel better soon and well done for sticking to cd while ill. You will reap rewards

Hope you're feeling better soon, can you go to bed? xxx

Aww thanks Girlies ....loved the pun MommyB :)

I could go back to bed but pain stopping me from sleeping plus cant lie comfortable :( Maybe I'll be so exhausted later I will just fall asleep sat up :eek: x

Lots of 'get well soon' vibes

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Hope you feel better soon, chick. xxx

Awww hoping your feeling beta soon tracey. Ear ache is awful! sending get better vibes ur way hunni }}}}}}}

Awww no, Hope you start to feel better soon hun, sending you
~get well vibes~

Sending you best wishes for speedy recovery! I get ear infections- its miserable but should resolve soon with the anti-biotics x

Aw hope you feel better soon. You have been really good sticking to the diet well done. Sending some love for you to get better <3<3

Hi hunni, how you feeling? Have the antibiotics kicked in yet?
Hope you get some sleep tonight x

Awh, Tracey!!! Poor chicken!! Hope antibiotics help you soon!:sigh:

only good thing is it's prob helped keep your mind off food ever so slightly????

Well done for hanging in for so long. Keep it up!!

Take care

jackie

Aww you poor thing, I really hope you get better soon.
I am on day 2 myself and had a horrible sickness/headache this morning but I'm sure we will both be fine soon :)
Sending you lots of get well vibes..............

Hiya Lisa and all

still feeling rubbish but still sticking with CD

Went back to docs yest afternoon and he said my ear was so swelled the drops obv not going in so he gave me rather aggressive anti biotic tablet which made me very sick within 20 mins of taking it :cry:

So yest only had half a shake in morn and nowt else only water - and heap of pain killers! Had another restless night and woke up feeling drained and very faint, my CDC text me to see how i was getting on - told her and she has said i've got to have some food tonight she suggested a breast of chick tonight cooked in oven with some mush,and courgettes and says it will do me the world of good and shouldn't effect my ketosis though doubt it i'm in it anyway!!

So thats my plan today to get my water down have 2 shakes if poss and have the chick later this eve - and fingers crossed new tablets OH is collecting this morn get to work on ear!

Gawd I don't do things by half do I ?

But HUGE thanks for everyone's well wishes really appreciated ;) XXX

Oh poor you Tracey really hope your ear gets better soon and well done with sticking to CD. Chicken and veg might help you absorb the antibiotics better and as it's only protein shouldn't affect ketosis.

I found it very hard to stick to diet when I felt unwell and I gave in as I couldn't find the tuna.

So you're doing the best for you by doing some SS+ days hun :).

Thanks m8 - tesco deffo do tuna in springwater! This diet is hard enough without illness lol x

I might go to Sainsburys and get some tuna actually.

Oh poor you Tracey really hope your ear gets better soon and well done with sticking to CD. Chicken and veg might help you absorb the antibiotics better and as it's only protein shouldn't affect ketosis.

Oooo that would be great wasn't sure if lack of appetite yest was due to ear or ketosis maybe it is ketosis then! As i have got a nasty tongue and mouth :eek: x

Back