day 5!!!

weemarie

im feelin lik $100000000!not even jokin!went to college today and everyone was saying how much weight i seem to have lost...to tell you the truth i dont see much difference but i think its because i see myself everyday...if that makes sense.the girls saying that has made me feel so much more confident about this diet and they didnt say a word while i was making up my shake and they were all tucking into cheeseburgers at lunch!i have totally got a different outlook on food now.i understand why i put on so much weight to start with. i passed my driving test in september and got very lazy!!went to the shop every break time and got a ham and cheese pastry and a fizzy drink.now that doesnt even interest me!i would much rather have something that i no is not dripping in fat...like a big yummy salad and sum grilled chicken or steak!im excited!week 1 is going sooo well!im amazed at my own will power and everyone elses on this site!well done to those who have lost loads of weight and i have so much respect for people who have been on lt for more than a month!:D
hehehe my wee comments are so random but its great letting people in the same position know what your thinkin!!

Well done you, stick to it. The hard part of that first shake in front of mates etc... is over now, just keep to it with that attitute and you'll be fine

i will!!1st wi on wednesday and iv been torturing myself now to step on the scales!il let you guys know how that goes!the girls are really great to tell you the truth.they are all quite jealous because they just cant go into a shop and not come out with crisps and chocolate. they blame it on the fact that we have a musical coming up that we have designed ourselves and they blame stress for eating "crap". but the fact i know il be performing infront of a full house for 3 nights is totally spurring me on!!what better way of showing off the new skinny me!!:D

Well done so far Marie, you are going great hun and you will get an even bigger boost when you go for that first weigh in. Keep it up hun and good luck for your performance on the stage.

Well done MArie, you're doing great, I look forward to your weigh in results!

glad you are feeling fantastic honey! :D it really is an amazing diet isnt it! hehe xx

Good for you Marie! Sounds as though you have already reached that euphoric state some of us reach when we start this diet. You sound so positive and in control, keep it up. Your first weigh in will really spur you on and I can't wait to see that result!

Back