Day Off?

i take the weekend off and lose 1lb

my secret at the moment is just dance 3 :D , my daughter is obsessed with it so i end up going on it too and some of the songs are like an aerobic workout, so i must be burning off what i'm eating

Kaz80 said:
my secret at the moment is just dance 3 :D , my daughter is obsessed with it so i end up going on it too and some of the songs are like an aerobic workout, so i must be burning off what i'm eating

Haha! That's what I like to hear - it's exercise that's doing it! ;-)

I take the rest of the day of wi off n always lose next week once i start again the next day!

When you have a day off though what do you tend to have foodwise ...I would love to but fear I'd eat everything in sight :(

If you have a day off you can't really expect a loss because you aren't following the plan. Although it can happen it really depends on the person and how much they eat while off.

If it's a special ocassion you should just take the day off and just enjoy it, worry not about the scales, just as long as you get back on it the next day. And do plenty of exercise before the event to minimise any damage

When I used to do SW I used to weigh on on a fri morn. One girl who won slimmer of week every week used to boast how she always had the day off on weigh in day & eat whatever she wanted & ave a take away on a night then be back on it. I was totally miffed when I tried doing the same & sts the following weigh in.

Cont ...... After I'd questioned her on what she ate I found out she did used to eat loads on that day but used all her 70 syns in 1 day. The rest of the week wud be 0 syns. From my experience I would just be wary when people say they eat whatever they want following weigh as your idea of eating whatever & there's may be totally diff. I personally don't feel the need for extra treats as the 49 weekly PP allow for that x

Back