Day3 is nearly over. I'm desperate for food.

last night i dreamt i ate a mafiss chocolate caramel bar it was yummy!! - it was called advantage - if only i had dreamt the recipe too - i could be quids in :D

i also woke this morning in a panic thinking shet - why did i do that!!!

lol - i get these dreams quite often :D

This won't help you, as I found it equally hard and it doesn't matter how many times you hear it!!
It DOES get easier!! I'm 2 and a half weeks in and now, it's not too bad but previously - wow - weekends I could've eaten my arm off!!

Mon - Fri I am fine but Fri night to Sunday, I want food - but it makes you realise what your triggers for food are etc.

Stick with it - there's no other diet that you can get results like this - it's so worth it. I'm already a size down!!

Good luck

I'm probably not the best person to be giving advice as i have fell off the wagon/train twice now. The first week was a struggle but i got through it then i stupidly cheated it was so hard getting back on track and when i finally managed to back into the swing of things i cheated again i could'v kicked myself it really wasn't worth it i have struggled again i'm still struggling to get back into it. I wanna eat everything in sight but yesterday i had a word with myself well i gave myself a good old kick up the backside i told myself i'm either gonna do this now or i'm not and i'v just thrown away 5 weeks worth of lipotrim+ketostix+fibreclear all adding upto around £200 i'm not gonna let my temptations beat me i'v spent all that money if i carry on cheating and letting myself down i'm just throwing money after money away. I'm gonna do this i'm starting today as i mean to go on nothing will pass my lips apart from water and my shakes.
Good luck hun once you get past the first week it should be a breeze as long as you dont cheat xxx

who ever is thinking of caving DONT unless you dont want to diet anymore dont cave into it i have read so many post where people have caved and they have felt so bad and a failier after you are nearly at the stage where you will not want food tomorrow i am cooking a roast for the family and yesterday i helped my friend do a buffet for the whole family and it didnt bother me and i didnt want any cos i know in a few months i will be the size i want to be and be eatting with the family again and so happy that i am the size i want to be and HAPPY. fingers crossed girls just keep yaself busy get through today and tomorrow be proud that you got through it!!

Well I'm nearly at the end of day 4. Don't feel too bad today, the smell of food makes me hungry, we went somewhere today where they were doing bacon butties and I could have cried. Can't wait till the cravings fizzle out. It's not hunger, it's craving for the taste and feel of food.

Anyway. Plodding on. Thanks guys. x

Zayna you are doing brilliant hun - your head i in the right place - ur thoughts of food will soon stop - the detatchment you get, which started in the second week for me, really helps.

You're more than half way through your first week - and when u get weighed i promise it will all feel worth it. Stick with it hun :D

the way i see it i dont think you are hungry as shakes give ya everything you need but i am 28 and have been eatting 28 years it is something that happens more then once a day and the one thing you have done the most in your life and always will be as you have done it from day 1. good luck and do what you feel is right!!

Day four is over, roll on day five.

I seriously think I'd have jacked it in on day two if it hadn't been for you guys.

Thanks a mill. xxx:thankyou::grouphugg:

so glad you got through that day good luck for today hun

Zayna, how has day 5 been for you?

x

Zayna, how has day 5 been for you?

x

Easier than I thought. Thank you so much for asking!

I could have murdered a bacon butty this morning, but I've not been as bad as yesterday. Went to the pub tonight and happily drank water, I've not cheated in any way, shape or form.

Day six tomorrow. Bring it on!

Z xx

Well done hun, brilliant willpower.

It'll soon be your first WI and that will make this week soooooooo worthwhile.

x

Back