Dedicated Follower of Fashion!

Maximus

Gold Member
Wahheeyyy!

Just about to leave for sunny Florida and have located my......wait for it......

Crocs!

That's what I'm talking about:eek:

Possibly the ugliest footwear ever, but the most comfy. Splendid in a dirt-brown colour too!

Look out Sunshine State! :cool:

Crocs Rock!

Have a fantastic holiday:character00255::character00238::party0011:

If you find Crocs comfortable that is the main thing:D

I got Crocs when I was in Hong Kong, they are sooo comfy! They are nice looking shoes and flip flops though, not the normal ones. These ones:

crocs_capri_chccndy_l.jpg

tpak.jpg

I hate all crocs.....there are alternatives out there.

Croks....these are from the Market and are nearly the same....haha!

x

Crocs - ugh. They just make my feet sweaty and agravate my athletes foot - lol.

Hope you're enjoying Florida - even though the food is tempting you.

Last edited:
another croc lover here.............brilliant for me for outside with my animal family, so good for relaxed feet.

Just be careful when wearing them on wet surfaces, even on wet pavement they can be incredibly slippy

Just be careful when wearing them on wet surfaces, even on wet pavement they can be incredibly slippy

As I have found out to my cost........I ended up face first in a muddy puddle not funny. It hurt too.

I never wear them around the pool area...mightily dangerous.

I must have the special Teflon ones as mine are non-slip in rain or by pool etc.!

Oh by the by i over-enjoyed Florida to the tune of 9.5lb gained.

Just goes to show you never lose it PMSL;)

Back on plan and it is well and truly behind me.

I'm going back in 124 days and this time I am self catering in a villa for 2 weeks and have already been to the area and done a recce - the local Publix supermarket has been visited and I've sorted out all the fresh fruit, veg and lean meats.

Last trip was all about food and rides. next one will be all about swimming and getting a tan.

Back