DELETE PLEASE

i read athread u started about this being the case a while ago, and finally it is proven!! well done my love!! ;) xxxxx

i'll drink to that ! hic

MrsWilsoncroft said:
After reading this tonight I just put some bottles of it in the fridge ;) lol

Well Done Stacey,

I'm so pleased for you. Will def get some when next at Sainsburys. OH quite likes the Becks Blue at 3.5 SYNS I believe - lol

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

silly sausage said:
Nice one Mrs W! :D

Kwise - I have been drinking Becks Blue for my booze-free-March challenge - I thought it was 3 syns.

It might be- I can't remember - lol .

Let me check the bottle for you (275 ml) 19.1 cals per 100 ml = 52.5 cals for 275 ml. At 1 SYN for 20 cals it equals 2.65 SYNS per bottle . So call it 3 SYNS - however if you have 3 bottles it is under 8 SYNS (if you add the SYNS exactly lol)

You are right though - sorry

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What does the low alcohol lager taste like? I haven't tried them before but as a committed lager drinker who actually likes the flavour I would be quite interested in whether this is a reasonable substitute.

What does the low alcohol lager taste like? I haven't tried them before but as a committed lager drinker who actually likes the flavour I would be quite interested in whether this is a reasonable substitute.

it has a nice twang to it, abit like local beer you would get on holiday :)
I enjoy it and for 1 syn u cant go wrong at all. I often fancy a drink with my meal at night or maybe a couple when we are sit chilling out in front of the tv. Used to hate having to use 6-8 syns for 1 can!
xxx

it has a nice twang to it, abit like local beer you would get on holiday :)
I enjoy it and for 1 syn u cant go wrong at all. I often fancy a drink with my meal at night or maybe a couple when we are sit chilling out in front of the tv. Used to hate having to use 6-8 syns for 1 can!
xxx

Thanks. Sounds like it is worth a try. I used to enjoy the odd can or two of beer at home but it never seems worth the syns these days but coke zero does get a bit boring after a while.

Back