Desperate, please help if you can.

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by charlottegrace1, 26 November 2009.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

Can somebody tell me the syn value per ladle of dressings at the Harvester please. Going at 1.00 so a bit desperate for reply, thank you peeps. Looked on syn thread but nothing there.
    PS. a ladle = 1oz apparently.
  2. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

What sort of dressing is it? I'd be surprised is there is that level of detail on syns online. You may just need to estimate it based on other dressings.
  3. charlottegrace1

red devil sauce, its only 56 calories per ladle full so I don't think it will be toooo bad compared to the others, any suggestions welcomed
  4. Roz V

Roz V Well-Known Member

Rightly or wrongly, we went for this too as the 'least worst' option a few days ago! Would love to know what others think!

Do hope that you enjoy your meal (she says, drooling at the memory of a really lovely gammon steak...)!!!
  5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

If it's 56 calories a ladle I would follow the 20 calories = 1 syn and call it 3 syns :)
  6. charlottegrace1

Thank you Circes, not a bad meal for 3 syns, simply chicken nothing else, salad cart and the devil sauce.