1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Desperately in need of team!!! *shameless begging*

Discussion in 'Slimming World Teams & Challenges' started by How Soon Is Now, 19 July 2011 Social URL.

1. How Soon Is Now

How Soon Is Now Tahlula Bandanna :D

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Allo Allo Happy SlimmingWorld-ers :D

Just thought id make a quick grovely post to see if there are any groups needing a a youngish slighly hopeless geordie starting SW on thursday! :D (aiming to lose copious amounts of stones around 6-7 to be exact)

i dunno how you guys run it over here, i used to troll/spam the Cambridge section and we used to have teams that competed by your teams total % weightloss for each week.

it sounds cruel! but it was awesome fun and a laugh and a suprisingly good way of keeping eachother going!

so anyone can tell me how it works around here!? i feel a bit lost since i dont know anyone :p

whats the craic! :)

Erin xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Debridger

Debridger On track to target

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World / JUDDDD combo
    Hi, and welcome, there are various teams about....either support in each stone group....see how quick you can drop into the lower one.... or time-frame teams....e.g. I've just joined the September challenge, set an amout you want to lose by a set date.... or a slow loss team, or a large amount to lose team.....many, many various ones....I'm sure you'll find one that fits into what you're looking for

Good luck :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.