determined to stick to it now!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by holly040787, 20 July 2011 Social URL.

1. holly040787

holly040787 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    cambridge diet
    :rolleyes: ok ive been doing lot thinking ive made many mistakes and ate crap only been on CD step 2 one month lol lost 1 stone 4 pounds and gained 8 thru not drinking water all week and drinking DIET coke yep not evan zero silly me, anyway lost another 2 of that but made another mistake lol so weigh in sataday not looking forward again... but till then determined now gonna SS it from now on as sorry i cant do a diet where food is involved i just cant do it my BMI is like 46 i want to lose 5 stone by xmas,

have other people made mistakes and gained like 8 pound or more evan? and did u get back on track and lose it as quick as you gained it? i persume its water weight for not drinking it and drinking pop.... bad bad me.

anyways i need to do this, i walked to tesco today get some bits was there walkin round a hour and its a 15 min walk there and 15 min walk back and by time i got home my feet were in pain so i need to lose this fat cus im sick being in pain.

i hope to god i do it and no more tempted to stuff my stupid face lol

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Slimming World - at home
    You will do it - and there are bound to be hiccups along the way. We are all human therefore hiccups are part of our genetic code. I have only just come back to this after a 6 month long hiccup. I am trying very hard to focus on the positives - and am pretty much managing that for the moment. So rather than be up set that I am now 11 lb heavier than January (was 19 lb but taken back off 8), I focus on the fact that I am still 2 stone lighter than I was this time last year. It is worth it and so are you!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.