Extra Easy Diary of a Comfort Eating Cow - 1.5st to lose by 27th March 2018

BexT89

So I gained AGAIN tonight, so dissapointed in myself!!!!

So now it's time to take serious action... i'm a MASSIVE comfort eater (hence the title!!!!) and it's got to either stop completely or I try and adapt my comfort foods to free foods! either way it begins today!!!!!!

I wanted to get my two stone certificate for my birthday in March, now in light of tonights gain I think i'm gonna go for my 1.5st certificate. So three months, as close as I can to half a stone off each month and I should be there!

Before my gains began, I'd already achieved my stone award!!!

Tonight i've completely pigged out, im actually fit to burst with how much i've ate...it's sickening but if I didn't do it I know i'd feel like I wasted my pig out night (which is always a tuesday!)

12/12/2017
Weight: 14st 3lbs
Goal loss for next week: 0.5lb-2lbs

Wish me luck xxxx

Last edited:
Tonight i've completely pigged out, im actually fit to burst with how much i've ate...it's sickening but if I didn't do it I know i'd feel like I wasted my pig out night (which is always a tuesday!)

Instead of having a "pig out night" have you tried using your syns to rather have a small treat every evening? That's maybe something to work towards as it's a healthier approach (both mentally and physically). It's taken me a long long time but I'm finally at a point where I can leave food on my plate now, before I eat so much that I feel sick (something I used to do a lot).

I heard a great bit of advice from a personal trainer recently. He said that any sustainable eating plan which makes you feel like you NEED "binge/pig-out" days or meals is clearly not working. On SW you can make a huge amount of meals that feel like they shouldn't be allowed (burgers and fries, creamy pastas etc) and it is very easy to convince your brain that you are not on a "diet" as such. I'd suggest looking to make more of these type of SW friendly meals (the Fakeaway recipe book is great for this) so you feel less like you need to pig out. Good luck! :)

Back