Diary of a hungry hippo

Off for a week :) Going to London for 4 days, worried about sticking to plan but excited :) Then it's seven weeks and 6 weeks off for summer yay :) What do you do? Spag bol sounds yum :) xx

Omg a week, I so need a week off! How lovely, I've never been to London, hope you have a brill time!
I always envied the summer hols teachers get, normally I take two or three weeks off over summer using annual leave but saving it all for my honey moon and time off after the wedding. I work for a sure start as an early years leader; crèche, toy library, play programmes and so much more ( that's not in job desc lol)
I'm off Monday but also next fri one of my besties is getting married :)

Aw sounds like loads of fun I work with older ones but it's never a dull day! Just made paprika chips they were delish :) Where you off to for your honeymoon? x

Tea was so yummy :)

Attachments

• image-2331123898.jpg
    image-2331123898.jpg
    608.2 KB · Views: 42
Hi, thanks :) I just par boil the chips for 5 mins ish then cook in the oven with fry lite and sea salt for about 20-25 mins (or until crispy). For the final 5 mins I sprinkle with smoked paprika, then when done top with 45g mozzarella (HEA) and microwave for 1 min. They're so yummy, can't believe they're allowed! x

Hi, thanks :) I just par boil the chips for 5 mins ish then cook in the oven with fry lite and sea salt for about 20-25 mins (or until crispy). For the final 5 mins I sprinkle with smoked paprika, then when done top with 45g mozzarella (HEA) and microwave for 1 min. They're so yummy, can't believe they're allowed! x

They look scrummy, think ill do them tommorrw.
We're going to Rome, so excited never been before have you? Heard it is lovely :)

Hey :) Almost the weekend yay :)

Week 4: Day 2: Thurs 23rd May 2013

Breakfast:
Turkey Rasher Sandwich with toms and mushrooms (hexb)
Tea (1 syn)

Lunch:
Prawn Salad
Tea (1 syn)

Dinner:
Spinach, tomato and cheese lasagne (hexa)

Syns: will update later

:)

Friday 24th May 2013

Breakfast: 2 ww wholemeal toast (hexb)
1 tsp margarine (1.5 syns)

Lunch: Prawn Salad

Dinner: SW Lasagne (hexa for cheese) + a few syns for extra cheese - half term treat :)

Friday 24th May 2013

Breakfast: 2 ww wholemeal toast (hexb)
1 tsp margarine (1.5 syns)

Dinner: SW Lasagne (hexa for cheese) + a few syns for extra cheese - half term treat :)

Yum :) x

Dinner was so gorgeous but felt guilty afterwards for not weighing cheese!

Saturday 25th April 2013

Breakfast:
Turkey Rashers
2 sainsburys crispbakes with 1 tsp marg 5.5 syns

Lunch:
Chicken and pepper tikka kebab (homemade) with salad

Dinner:
SW paprika chips with 45g mozzarella (hexa)
extra lean mince burgers (heb)
Salad

:)

Last edited:
Hiya how's your day been?

Your food today sounds yum I'm so undecided about any food today. I've even been to busy to eat lol x

Hiya had a great day so far thanks been shopping for London related essentials (jacket, shoes, bag, make up etc) Changed to beef (extra lean) burger for dinner as had no extra lean turkey mince when I went shopping. How was the party? xx

Oh sounds nice love burgers! You have given me inspiration :)
Party was good kinda didn't really know where to be to start as it was my bossss hous lol gelt awkward but hay ho got on with it :) lovely day for a party

Morning :) Had a very greedy night last night and woke up feeling major guilt!

I had: 2 bags ww crisps (8 syns), mini crunchie (4 syns) and 2 slices ww bread with ham (6syns) so 18 syns = only 3 over I guess.....

Meh! Anyway, off to London tomorrow I'm very excited, going to try and be good-ish whilst I'm away.

Sunday 26th May 2013

Breakfast: 2 slices ww bread (hexb) with turkey rashers and 1 tsp margarine (1.5 syns)
Dinner: Lean roast beef, sw chips with 45g mozzarella (hexa) and peppercorn sauce (4.5 syns)

That's 6 syns, will try and keep it at that to compensate for last night :(

Last edited:
Hey , we all get a greedy night :) I had some chip shop chips with my dry fried chow mein the other night lol. Doesn't hurt as a one off :)
How exciting to be heading to London x

When are you goin tommorrw ? Have you got any tourist plans while your there, any sight seeing or are you visiting friends? Would love to get away. X

Just touristy things really and shopping of course :) Going to see Wicked too which should be good :) Going tomorrow morning, hope I've packed everything lol! xx

Sounds so much fun! Hope you have a ball!! :)

Back