Diary of a hungry hippo

Thanks hun :) Will post diaries whilst I'm away - just to try and keep on track and be able to see what's caused a gain when I weigh in next week lol!! x

Morning from London :) raining and grey today but up early for a full day of walking again!

Yesterday's diary - I did try lol....

Mon 27th
Breakfast - 2 sainsburys Dutch crispbakes (4) margarine (1.5) turkey rashers

Lunch - wholemeal chicken salad sandwich and water (heb + syns as more than 400g loaf)

Dinner - hehe
Starter - half a portion of nachos for one (so
Not the sharer which was good for me!)
And 2 chilli poppers ( could say hea + syns hehe)
Main - I'm quite proud! Grilled chicken pepper and red onion kebabs on sizzling onions and peppers with Mexican rice (I'm assuming all free
And syn the oil )

Have a good day guys xx

Oh sounds lovely! Hope you have a ball in Landan! :) say hi to the queen hehe
Love nachos yum x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope your having a great time :) x

Home from London :( Will not attempt posting diaries for Tues to today, they're not good hehe!! Have had some okay bits, but gone off track a lot too, straight back on track now though and will post diaries as of tomorrow. Hopefully can claw a STS on Tues! xx

As Long as you've had a good time!! You'll be fine you were "on holiday" your allowed ;) did you have fun x

Had a really good time thanks hun, walked for miles and miles so that may compensate for the naughtiness :) Aw sorry things are bad at home :( xx

Glad you had a good time! And yea you maybe right all that walking could cancel it out :)
Thanks chick it's just hard living back with patents, especially when one expects and demands and presumes lol! Haha x

Friday 31st May 2013

Really dreading a gain on Tuesday at weigh in :( Jumped on this morning and it wasn't good! Ranged from a STS to a 3lb gain... argh!

Brunch - turkey rasher sandwich (hexb)
Dinner - Spag bol with parmesan (hexa)

Will update syns/snacks later :) xx

You'll be fine Hun don't worry there's plenty of time between now and then for the scales o rectify themselves :) c

Meh a total unnecessary piggy Friday night and Saturday. Why do I do it to myself!!!!

Saturday 1st June

B - 2 sainsburys crispbakes (4 syns) lean bacon 1tsp marg (1.5)
L- left over bolognaise with parmesan (hea)
D - pork and apple burger, sw chips, mozzarella (6 syns)

Snacks - crisps, mini choc bar, toast (heb) margarine

Sunday 2nd June

B - toast (heb) + 3 syns for margarine
L - undecided
D - gammon, salad, sw paprika cheesy chips (hea)

NO SNACKS!!!

Hey, we'll done on the no snacks !!

Hope your day has been good x

Omg lovely weather here today 21 degrees here comes the sun hehe
I think the whether has made me want to stick to plan, don't feel as hungry :) x

Hey chick hope you had a good day

Argh about 3 weeks off plan!! Back in the right frame of mind now though and will start posting diaries again tomorrow! Been so busy with work just haven't even thought of dieting lived of toast and takeaways!!!

Welcome back :)

I too have a period off lol, have still been reading diaries but not doing my own and food had been good and bad, but gla to have you back xx

Hey chick how's things? Hope your keeping well x

I've been off plan forever!!! Managed to STS though which is better than gaining! Going away tomorrow so will begin tracking as soon as I'm back :)

How are you hun? x

Welcome back ;)

Kind a still here have good sw days an not so good haven't wrote a diary got ages :(
Good to have you back

Back