Did I screw up ..?? Yogurt alert!

smigget

Hello my little 'ol playmates out there - just done a huge shop at Iceland (thatz why mums go there) + am awaiting a consignment of Quorn being delivered btwn 2-4 (lol). I then went to Asda to get passata, Alpen bars, Larfin Moo, raspberries etc etc - and also Mullers - got 'em home and found out I got the layered ones!!! Still fat free etc and 'lite' but did I screw up? Can these still be eaten freely??!! (u Plonker smig ....) :eek::eek::eek:

Oh I did that the first time and I bought 12 of the darned things and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they're not free and I was gutted.

However they are only 1 or 1.5 syns so not that bad really but I still could have kicked myself.

I'm sure some lovely person will come along and post the correct syn value because they're nice like that here. I would do it but I dont know how to get the little red/green dots and I'm having a couscous crisis at the moment and need to go lie down !

The suffering we do for health and vanity, I tell you !

ah well, we all do it, hell I still get caught out now! at least yours is quite small. I went to pret and got what I thought to be a healthy soup of roasted peppers with no cream and it was like 12 syns!! NOOOOOOOO! :)

x

Flippin' heck tucker!!! But as u say flower, never mind, just a blimp - goin back to my Muller-Mad-Moment, I assume the toffee (yummy) ones are free (non-layered !!!) - are ALL normal 'lite' flavours free ... ?? The toffee (yum again) and the rhubarb ones are me faves ....

Yes ma'am, all the lites are free, love the toffee one over a banana :) ooh yes and the rhubarb ones are gorg as well
xx

Its a mistake easily done b ut i must say that it does get easier the longer your on SW. You learn so much syns its quite embarrassing heehee

Ruthy

It's true, me and my mate once walked around Sainsbury's pointing to stuff saying "How many?" and giving Syns for everything or saying Free. We got some funny looks!

Oh I did that the first time and I bought 12 of the darned things and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they're not free and I was gutted.

However they are only 1 or 1.5 syns so not that bad really but I still could have kicked myself.

I'm sure some lovely person will come along and post the correct syn value because they're nice like that here. I would do it but I dont know how to get the little red/green dots and I'm having a couscous crisis at the moment and need to go lie down !

The suffering we do for health and vanity, I tell you !
That had me killing myself laughing

if you go online to SW website you can create shopping list with syn values - i find it really helps and its good for planning too.:)

the blackcherry mullerlight are syn free too :>) i think vanilla is too.:p

think it was bumpy that said you can use mullerlight to make ice cream - see previous thread. at class this evening heard that you can also make syn free rice pudding with:

- boil pudding rice in pan with water, when cooked drain and stir in mullerlight (amount depends on how much rice and how creamy you like it) then bake in oven. i've not tried it but intend to! :rolleyes:

also mullerlight are 8 for £2 in sainsburys at mo. (and quorn is on special!) :crazy:

finally just want to share my good news - lost 3lb this week! so that's 5.5lb in total now:party0049::party0011:

have a good week everyone :flowers:

Well done Funkykat x

Also if you get the raw sugar free jelly, make it up as directed but before it sets properly mix in a mullerlight then put back in the fridge. It's like mousse! You can also add fruit to it for a really yummy dessert.

Back