Diet Chef

Full Moon

Well here it goes...this DietChef virgin has just ordered her first 'hamper'!:giveup:

I can't seem to find a thread for DC anywhere else on the forum. I'm a former LL avid forum goer and hoping that Minis will offer support this time round and oif course I willbe mutuallu supportive of your journeys whichever path you may have chosen.....

'I woz ere' 5 years later with same physical baggage to the 'lb' as what I began with....bit more emotional baggage....BUT bring on the Divorce....:party0011:...hey there's an idea for a new diet.....

So...any diet cheffers out there? Love to hear from you.:beam:

FullMoon
(and I mean full to bursting...)

:talk017:

Full Moon said:
Well here it goes...this DietChef virgin has just ordered her first 'hamper'!:giveup:

I can't seem to find a thread for DC anywhere else on the forum. I'm a former LL avid forum goer and hoping that Minis will offer support this time round and oif course I willbe mutuallu supportive of your journeys whichever path you may have chosen.....

'I woz ere' 5 years later with same physical baggage to the 'lb' as what I began with....bit more emotional baggage....BUT bring on the Divorce....:party0011:...hey there's an idea for a new diet.....

So...any diet cheffers out there? Love to hear from you.:beam:

FullMoon
(and I mean full to bursting...)

:talk017:

Hi FullMoon, I ordered my first box of Weight to Go yesterday, it's bring delivered tomorrow. Not sure if diet Chef and WTG are similar! If you fancy a diet buddy let me know. Verity

Back