Diet virgin...

Hi and welcome!
I always have weetabix with milk n a bit of sweetener for breakfast. I love weetabix :)
I used to skip breakfast all the time too, it's difficult when it's hectic in the morning but you could grab a cereal bar n a yoghurt to go...just an idea.
What diet are u on?
X

MRS R87 said:
Hello!, I wasn't sure how to start a new discussion so I thought I just write here seeing as there a lot of comments! Lol:) so anyways I was just wondering what everyone has for breakfast?! -Now I end up skipping breakfast as its always busy 1st thing! And I been pestered by my mother-in-law that it's no good for the weight loss!! Bla bla bla!! Lol iv never really eaten breakfast but in the same sense iv never had a weight problem! So some tips would be very grateful!
Thanks! :)

I eat porridge, oat so simple maple syrup with skimmed milk, just the 1 sachet, does the trick till lunch x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

MRS R87 said:
Hi, I'm doing slimming world! Been doing it for 7 weeks this is my 8th week, iv done it 3 times before but got board of eating "healthy"! But I really got to stick to it this time! Fingers crossed!! So breakfast time is manic with getting the kids to school so I would normally get a piece of fruit in! But that's not all the time!

In the past I tried only fruit before 12, that worked, but I was more active back then. Another great tip that I still do now is not eat a crum after 6pm, only drink iced water, the weight falls off, I pinky promise x

MRS R87 said:
It's difficult to not eat after 6pm as my hubby don't finish work till after 5 but the ice water I'll try iv got to start drinking more I tend to mistake hunger for thirst.

Well stop at 7, I'm sure an hour won't hurt. It's hard at 1st but you'll get earlier nights to fight the hunger prangs AND you WILL want brekkie in the morning!!!! I swear, only diet trick I stick too, try it for a week, you'll see a decent loss x

Stacey87 said:
I might try that too :)

Do it Stace, it's mad. The last 2 weeks I've been crap. Although I've cut down. I stuck to not eating after 6pm and it must of worked coz 10pm loss over 3 weeks ain't bad isi? Imagine how much we will all loose if we're actually dieting properly, exercising annnnd not eating after 6pm.....fitties;)!

spuddridge said:
Well stop at 7, I'm sure an hour won't hurt. It's hard at 1st but you'll get earlier nights to fight the hunger prangs AND you WILL want brekkie in the morning!!!! I swear, only diet trick I stick too, try it for a week, you'll see a decent loss x

It goes against all the sw guidance! If you are hungry you should eat, not restrict yourself after a certain time :)

MRS R87 said:
Yes but iv also been told in image therapy that sometimes you can mistake hunger for thirst so in my case I don't drink as much as I should be.

That's fine-my comment was referring to the person telling you to stop eating after a certain time :)

Welshtigger said:
It may well work, all I said was that it goes against the sw guidelines! Nothing else!! :)

They might aswell try it for atleast a week. Your bodyclock adjusts, I'm not even hungry in the evenings now and the iced water is so refreshing. Earlier nights are a god send too, it's alllllll about sleep lol

MRS R87 said:
Sleep ow how I would love to sleep my 2 year old won't go to his own bed it's a nightmare I even gave up my bedroom and got a sofa bed so he would have his own room until we move! ( hope by August)! But he still in my bed! Lol no early nights for me

Well, I moved in Nov to a small flat, since the kids have been sharing I have my bed and sleep back, heaven!!! Don't mean to rub it in. In our old house they had separate rooms, sonny has a Ferrari racing car bed and Reya has a gorgeous cabin bed, hello kitty bedding. They were both in our bed. Moved, turned her bed into a lol cinema lol curtains the lot and it must of done the trick. They watch a film, turn their telly off and put themselves to bed. It's taken time but worth staying strict but adding s little fun and independence.....waaa lahhh!!! x

Just starting to look around this site. I am 53 and can not loose weight. I need and want to loose weight but I need something to push me. I am hoping talking to other people may help. Thanks.

Leslie Haynes said:
Just starting to look around this site. I am 53 and can not loose weight. I need and want to loose weight but I need something to push me. I am hoping talking to other people may help. Thanks.

Welcome! You'll get lots of support here! :)

I know about not being able to stick to a diet. I have been looking into Atkins. I did this years ago, it does work. Hoping being here will help also.

Oooooo newbies, yey, hellos from me. What are your goals? Anything to slim for like a holiday? You've joined the best thread, we're are all pretty awesome, I gotta be fair ;) good luck and welcome :)

Welcome newbies and good luck!! Mrs I have am omlette with bacon and mushroom for breakfast but when i go back to work i doubt I'll have time for that

Back