Diet's true meaning

lazycow

delight
in
eating
things!!!!!!!

Hi all. Started SW on Monday with my son. Poor guy is plagued with my fat genes (wish he had my cleaning gene!) so off we went to class. Was v.surprised. Leader was a gem! Very funny and made my grumpy teenager feel good.
I seem to be eating an awful lot more than I ever have,albeit the type of food is better. Have got "Change in Diet Constipation". Friend recommended a glycerine suppository but if I go another day without "going" it will be nitro glycerin I'll need!:);)

delight
in
eating
things!!!!!!!

Hi all. Started SW on Monday with my son. Poor guy is plagued with my fat genes (wish he had my cleaning gene!) so off we went to class. Was v.surprised. Leader was a gem! Very funny and made my grumpy teenager feel good.
I seem to be eating an awful lot more than I ever have,albeit the type of food is better. Have got "Change in Diet Constipation". Friend recommended a glycerine suppository but if I go another day without "going" it will be nitro glycerin I'll need!:);)

Hi hun welcome to the SW forum its great for support and good luck on your SW journey to you and your son. Tell your son to get on here too if he needs any support. There are a few other blokes on here to if he doesnt feel comfy talking to women. As for the constipation get some scan bran you can get it from your group or from health food shops. Look in the recipe thread at the top for scan bran cake. Make one and eat it and you will be on the loo before you know it. Ohh and drink loads of water that helps move things along.

As for the co

Thanks for the tips about change of diet constipation. I've been on SW just over 2 weeks and it's hit me.

Love the meaning of DIET.:eek::D:)

Sue

:welcome: to the forum. The recipe and syn sticky at the top of the page are really useful for ideas and syn values. Good luck and shout if you need us :flowers:

Welcome to the forum.... great to have you on board....

Yep... plenty of water and don't know about the scan haha as I haven't tried any being over here can't get it... But I have heard that it is good!

Make sure you eat a varied amount of foods that will help to.

But looking forward to the rest of your posts....

Happy slimming :D

Back