Diffrence?Help

Refeeding is designed to introduce your body back to carbohydrates gradually, so that you don't just suddenly build up massive glycogen stores (which will also hold water) and so put on a lot of weight.

It can take between 4 - 14 days, depending on how long you've been on the program.

Maintenance is the period after refeeding, where you can use some other lipotrim products to stay at your current weight.

hey great link there want2b very useful x

i suppose that depends on what normal food is.. if you are having around 2000 -2500 calories a day then you shouldnt gain, also depends on excersize... and also getting rid of most of the fats that you may have consumed before... your glycogen stores will stabalise with the refeed and maintenance but if you are eating too many calories/too much fat then the weight will pile on and then some, as your muscle tone may have depleted on lipotrim (ketosis burns muscle as well as fat) and what muscle you previously had can easily turn in to fat, making it easier to get even bigger if you dont watch what you eat for the rest of your life.. hths x

That is really helpfull

Refeed is your first two weeks, where you're on a strict diet gradually reintroducing foods into your system but still having 2 and then 1 lipotrim shake a day...
Fast Weight Loss with The Lipotrim Programme - the first seven days

Maintenance is a program you can go on after lipotrim, its kinda like slim fast you have one or two shakes a day and then a light dinner, you still lose weight on maintenance too!

Fast Weight Loss with The Lipotrim Programme - Maintenance
Thank you that was helpful While i'm not there yet it sounds good to me.:)

So... when do you eat normal food and maintain? or as soon as you go off maintenace will u start piling on the weight?

You go back to normal food whenever you like. Obviously if you go back to your old eating habits you'll put on weight. But the idea behind maintenance is to get you used to real food, with real portions. It's a safety net type thing, for your own support. There's nothing to say that you will put on weight just by not being on maintenance.

cant wait for refeed lol

I'm going to start South Beach diet after refeed :D

Whats southbeach diet??

excellant thread, was wondering this myself but wasnt sure if it was a silly question ha xx

Back