Digestive Aids? On C/D..Low carb?

lol ... coats off slippers are on and the TV remote is in the right hand ..........

xx

hey woofy!!
hows the baby ? has it popped yet ???? bought some flax seed today grt some roughage in me :0) eugh sounds so gross !!!

Ive called the "bump" Fred! Fred is happy and growing. Just wished Fred would ""Fred off"" GGrrrrr

Some1 jump on me.......

Ive a plan if nothing happens by 2m......

Woofy X

Oh Woof, Poor you. You are having a tought time with it. I have had prawns, salad leaves and cucumber this evening and it feels much better than the chicken and veg I had last night. Have you tried the peppermint tea?

I hope Fred takes leave of you soon!!!

The penny might have dropped!!
My youngest son has not long thrown up. He was saying his tummy hurt but I took it as he just wanted to stay up and watch telly. WRONG!!!!

He might have a "bug" and I might be getting the same? Great!!! Just what I need rite now..

Woofy X

Ty, supergran... Im off to have a warm bath and then take this matter in hand.... POO PILLS!!!!!

Blushing Woofy X

How did you get on with the poo pills hun? and, more importantly, how did you get on with your weigh-in this week? enquiring minds want to know!

Morning....
No movement in the tum tum....Hope something happens soon.
Weigh-in today. Lost 1.5.....

So tired. Been up most the night with my youngest, "Sick City" Poor ickle bundle of love...

Sleepy Woofy X

Well done on the 1.5 - that's especially good considering you're bloated. Have you taken a laxative? I know you said you were going to.

Hope your little one is feeling better soon x

Had half last night and nothing, Nada!!!!
Im having another 1 later and if nothing happens im off to get me TNT......

BOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!

Woofy X

Fred has Fredded-off!!!... WOOP!WOOP! Or should that be POP! POP!

Tummy has been grumberling all day, at times very painfull... It found its way out and yes, the windows were flung open....

Deflatted Woof X

whoop whoop , go woofie .... or should i say go freddie :0)bet you feel FAB !!!

I did feel much better, But (theres always a bloody but) Ive had a few of the choccy covered nuts that I got to take to hospital ..... Hoping Fred doesnt come back..OMG they were more-isg and lush...

Have water in hand now and watching the footie....Married a Spanish man, so "COME ON ENGLAND"!!!!! hee hee

Stuffed Woofy X

married a swede meself ( the non vegetable type ... well unless hes had a few)
love the pro british hate you foreigners tormenting , LOL doesnt matter that im half dutch i live here !!!:0)

Back