Distractions ...?!!! Man U v Derby!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Right, i aint usually one for watching football at home, i like pubbing it and watching it though but anyways, today im very bored and have only been up 2 hours and so i have resorted to having a little flutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have betted man u to win 3-1 .... This will keep me entertained this avo watching the match and save me driving my bf insane complaining!!!! ahahaa!!!

Anyone else resorted to something like this to keep them distracted? If not what other things do ya do?!!!!

Hi Summergurl. Do I take it you are a fellow Manu U fan or are you just totally bored? Hubby says it should be 3-0 cos we aren't going to let any in! Who knows. Hope you are right with the score though.

Good luck with your bet!!

Nope I have only every bet on the grand national, I picked a horse then changed my mind and the horse i picked in the first place won :( lol

I've never placed a bet and wouldn't have a clue how to. My hubby's as unlucky as you, he bet on the horse that won the grand national that was cancelled due to the false start! Great eh!

boo man u lol

but good idea if you dont like it makes it mroe interesting lol

im a man u fan so i got somethin to do today for once n im fair lucky at the bookies i always seem to win

haha no i am certainly not a man u fan!! just something to get me through the afternoon, and yet ANOTHER football match of the weekend!!!!!!!!!!

OOOhhhhh i love horse racing - have yous ever been? Its a really good day out! :D

I want Man Utd to get knocked out but only because I am bloody fed up of watching them every time they play it on TV and I am truly fed up of watching them

current score 3-1 to man u ....

stay that way plzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG... and did you just guess it would be that score??

How long is left?

yep completly random! if it stays this score i will win £90!!!

There is now 25mins left :S nerve racking! ha

ALL OVER 4-1 didnt win my bet!
made the game interesting and made me not so bored watching football for the 99th time this weekend!! aha!!

bloody hell well close there unlucky

I was really routing for you to win that bet today. I think I must be in a minority cos I really love my football and it was the right result for me today!

hehe nevermind - ya win some and lose some!! :D

Back