Do have any portion control going on/moderate in front of other people?

ammixx

Apart from stated foods, so much is free/unlimited. But if that is the case, take SW chips recipe for example - it says 900g potatoes to serve 4 people - for one person, that's a much smaller potato and chips serving than I would have opted for ... I reckon my usual jacket spud would be 9oog on its own!!! I'm the same with all the free foods - am not losing so can only think I am eating too much as I m religious with my food diary and syns. I gained 1/2 lb my first week, which I put down to water retention/TOTM. By weigh in the following week, after doing the EESP for a week, I had gained 7 lbs. Needless to say I didn't go. In addition to my 4 coffees I have an average of 1 1/2 litres of water/diet pepsi each day and try to avoid drinking with or just after meals so the food can stay in my stomach rather than washing it out. Starting this week at a weight of 10 st 9 lbs, I lost the plot and have binged in 8 bags of crisps, 2 cans of lagers - about 30 regular boiled sweets (although i know I could have done less damage with sugar frees) yesterday I peaked - this is awful - I m ac tually ashamed to type this but.... working in city centre from 11 am to getting home at 6pm ish - - two packs of Tesco pasta salads - 11 and 8 syns each, two packets of crisps - about another 10 syns, 2 sandwich packs, totalling 54 for the two packs of sandwiches. But no sweeties or chocolate - never that bothered by chocolate. When I got home I had 2 slices of bread (would be HEXB bread not a big loaf) and 250 g spud of SW chips. Am back on track today but still - see how much I have eaten??? I 'm not dissing the SW programme - it's me :( i'm just out of control :( and to finish me off I have just weighed in at 10st 13lb

Today I have had

Over the morning - 9am till 12 30 ish
1 peach
1 orange

4 coffees (1 tsp of Coffee mate lite in each plus 1 tsp sugar in brew 1 (3 syns in total)

1 pm ish
3 rashers of bacon grilled on George Foreman, 250g baked beans, 5 tomatoes, 2 eggs - with a spray of two of frylight to keep things sliding in the pan.

1 slice Kingsmill No crust 400g loaf (allowed 3 as HEXB)

5pm ish

tuna drained from brine 120g
sweetcorn drained from can 120g
dry pasta 120g (then boiled)
2 tbsp. 80% reduced fat mayo ASDA) 2 syns
Glug of fat free natural yoghurt

red and green peppers (1/2 of each) chopped and added.

It was tasty and hit the spot but I don't fee bloated, and if im honest, not that full :(

Just had a roll mop herring now.

Have cooked a chicken which I will have with petit pois and SW chips 250g spud, later.

I have my hexa (40 g red fat cheddar) and 2 remaining bread slices for a later evening snack. if im really hungry and thro a slice of bacon on with it. I can honestly eat incessantly - I d be embarrassed to eat all this in front of another person..... anyone else eating like this? feel a fat greedy cow :( xx

Last edited:
Apart from stated foods, so much is free/unlimited. But if that is the case, take SW chips recipe for example - it says 900g potatoes to serve 4 people - for one person, that's a much smaller potato and chips serving than I would have opted for ... I reckon my usual jacket spud would be 9oog on its own!!! I'm the same with all the free foods - am not losing so can only think I am eating too much as I m religious with my food diary and syns. I gained 1/2 lb my first week, which I put down to water retention/TOTM. By weigh in the following week, after doing the EESP for a week, I had gained 7 lbs. Needless to say I didn't go. In addition to my 4 coffees I have an average of 1 1/2 litres of water/diet pepsi each day and try to avoid drinking with or just after meals so the food can stay in my stomach rather than washing it out. Starting this week at a weight of 10 st 9 lbs, I lost the plot and have binged in 8 bags of crisps, 2 cans of lagers - about 30 regular boiled sweets (although i know I could have done less damage with sugar frees) yesterday I peaked - this is awful - I m ac tually ashamed to type this but.... working in city centre from 11 am to getting home at 6pm ish - - two packs of Tesco pasta salads - 11 and 8 syns each, two packets of crisps - about another 10 syns, 2 sandwich packs, totalling 54 for the two packs of sandwiches. But no sweeties or chocolate - never that bothered by chocolate. When I got home I had 2 slices of bread (would be HEXB bread not a big loaf) and 250 g spud of SW chips. Am back on track today but still - see how much I have eaten??? I 'm not dissing the SW programme - it's me :( i'm just out of control :( and to finish me off I have just weighed in at 10st 13lb

Today I have had

Over the morning - 9am till 12 30 ish
1 peach
1 orange

4 coffees (1 tsp of Coffee mate lite in each plus 1 tsp sugar in brew 1 (3 syns in total)

1 pm ish
3 rashers of bacon grilled on George Foreman, 250g baked beans, 5 tomatoes, 2 eggs - with a spray of two of frylight to keep things sliding in the pan.

1 slice Kingsmill No crust 400g loaf (allowed 3 as HEXB)

5pm ish

tuna drained from brine 120g
sweetcorn drained from can 120g
dry pasta 120g (then boiled)
2 tbsp. 80% reduced fat mayo ASDA) 2 syns
Glug of fat free natural yoghurt

red and green peppers (1/2 of each) chopped and added.

It was tasty and hit the spot but I don't fee bloated, and if im honest, not that full :(

Just had a roll mop herring now.

Have cooked a chicken which I will have with petit pois and SW chips 250g spud, later.

I have my hexa (40 g red fat cheddar) and 2 remaining bread slices for a later evening snack. if im really hungry and thro a slice of bacon on with it. I can honestly eat incessantly - I d be embarrassed to eat all this in front of another person..... anyone else eating like this? feel a fat greedy cow :( xx

10' 13 to 10'9 , nice loss, enjoy the bonkers madness of it. Well done!

10' 13 to 10'9 , nice loss, enjoy the bonkers madness of it. Well done!
thanks Quins - but this morning back up to 10st 12lb - my back has een very painful for a week now - above my waist - am wondering if this pain is my kidneys? All good in the wee dept - but usual wee colour some days, just clear water (but I wouldn't want to drink it) on other days. Have deffo got some water retention issues going on - wore a pretty ring on weds, wont go over my finger now - will dedicate today to drinking loads of water. Hope no one minds me offloading on here - I'm alone on the planet apart from my pets and other people just don't understand the terror for me of re gaining the 11 stone I lost. To others, I look perfectly ok - for me, I m on the slippery slope. x

I've found that weighing everyday or regularly through the week shows how my weight fluctuates up and down. Then, by the magic of SW, there is usually a loss 1-2lb or stay the same weight from previous weigh in. Rather than fret over a week I've looked back at the losses I've had over a month.
I wouldn't know about your water issue, if it continues then that's a trip to Dr. Keep to to the plan, you've done brilliantly,

Back