Does anyone use Avon Anew? Need recommendations for a good skincare regime

3106Catherine

Silver Member
Hi ladies (and gents I guess!!)

I am 31, not really over the hill yet I know, but I do feel like I'm suddenly ageing. No idea why I think two kids later and its just hit me that my twenties are well and truely behind me!!

I dont have a skincare regime other than using a face wipe before I go to bed.

I dont have lines...yet...apart from one quite bad fron line between my eyebrows but its not too bad.

Anyways, I feel now is the time to start looking after my skin so I dont suddenly start ageing too dramatically!!

I have always liked Avon products, and like the look of the anew range - does anyone use them and would you recommend them?

I'd also be interested in recommendations for other ranges, I am a complete novice to this.

I'm an Avon rep and I use Anew myself, I find it very good. If you have a Rep ask her for samples of the different ones to see which you suits you. I use the Anew Reversalist day and night creams.

I used to use Lancome before I bacame a Rep. but now I find the Anew products just as good.

Is the day cream ok to wear under make up? I was thinking of getting the sapphire emulsion i think its called for night. Thing is my skin is better now than its been since my teens, mainly I think due to drinking more water and eating no processed foods so I dont want to unstabilise it by starting using lots of products if that makes sense.

I use all Avon products, (inc Anew range) my daughter is an Avon rep. And I'd agree with eternity ask for samples. But bear in mind not to ask for too many as your representative does pay for these.

Yes you can use the day cream under make up. If you do buy an Avon product & you are not happy with it you can return it within 90 days!

I use Anew Reversalist too - am a rep myself and have converted a fair few friends. You should definitely start using something.

I used the Avon 8 hour cream for years and loved it, was the best i'd ever used then they changed packaging name etc and it just didnt seem the same so I switched...To Aldi's brand and it is as good as the Avon 8 hour cream. And like another poster said it came out equal and better against a lot of very expensive creams. Their anti wrinkle eye cream is fantastic too.

Another vote for the Aldi range here - and I used to spend a fortune on Clarins! I have used the Anew eye cream though and found it very good!

Back