Does this sound familiar????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kellymundy, 2 May 2008 Social URL.

1. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I got this out of todays Sun. Sounds like this guy is one of us and my god he's done well:

SUPER slimmer Leroy Wilson shed 17st in just seven months.
    Leroy, 42, saw his weight balloon to almost 35st on bacon and egg sarnies, late-night drinking and doner kebabs.
    After being warned that he risked a premature death, the 6ft 3in nightclub DJ switched to a starvation diet of 500 calories a day, involving packet soups, milkshakes and nutrition bars.
    Dad-of-one Leroy, of Basingstoke, Hants, said: “I used to dream about eating kebabs and wake up in a cold sweat. Now I salivate over salad sandwiches.”

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmadebra

emmadebra Full Member

Wow he has done well! Good inspriration when you read something like this.

I am def feeling the 'starvation' bit but working through it!! I knew it wasn't going to be a walk in the park.

4. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's the one bit of the article that I really don't like. They make it sound really bad, people hear starvation and instantly think the diets not healthy. It was a bad choice of words on their part I think.

5. emmadebra

emmadebra Full Member

Yes def!

6. SkinkWitch

SkinkWitch I've got the power

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Wow! Well done Leroy! That really is amazing. I agree that 'starvation' is a poor choice of words without them giving readers any further info though.

7. silvercb67

silvercb67 Full Member

Really amazing. WOW!

8. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :wow:17 stone in 7 months thats amazing, well done to him. I agree with the poor choice of words.

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

wow that is amazing thanks for posting that kelly

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.