• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Does this sound familiar????

I got this out of todays Sun. Sounds like this guy is one of us and my god he's done well:

SUPER slimmer Leroy Wilson shed 17st in just seven months.
Leroy, 42, saw his weight balloon to almost 35st on bacon and egg sarnies, late-night drinking and doner kebabs.
After being warned that he risked a premature death, the 6ft 3in nightclub DJ switched to a starvation diet of 500 calories a day, involving packet soups, milkshakes and nutrition bars.
Dad-of-one Leroy, of Basingstoke, Hants, said: “I used to dream about eating kebabs and wake up in a cold sweat. Now I salivate over salad sandwiches.”
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Wow he has done well! Good inspriration when you read something like this.

I am def feeling the 'starvation' bit but working through it!! I knew it wasn't going to be a walk in the park.
That's the one bit of the article that I really don't like. They make it sound really bad, people hear starvation and instantly think the diets not healthy. It was a bad choice of words on their part I think.

I've got the power
Wow! Well done Leroy! That really is amazing. I agree that 'starvation' is a poor choice of words without them giving readers any further info though.
Really amazing. WOW!
:wow:17 stone in 7 months thats amazing, well done to him. I agree with the poor choice of words.