Does this sound familiar????

kellymundy

Gold Member
I got this out of todays Sun. Sounds like this guy is one of us and my god he's done well:

SUPER slimmer Leroy Wilson shed 17st in just seven months.
Leroy, 42, saw his weight balloon to almost 35st on bacon and egg sarnies, late-night drinking and doner kebabs.
After being warned that he risked a premature death, the 6ft 3in nightclub DJ switched to a starvation diet of 500 calories a day, involving packet soups, milkshakes and nutrition bars.
Dad-of-one Leroy, of Basingstoke, Hants, said: “I used to dream about eating kebabs and wake up in a cold sweat. Now I salivate over salad sandwiches.”

Wow he has done well! Good inspriration when you read something like this.

I am def feeling the 'starvation' bit but working through it!! I knew it wasn't going to be a walk in the park.

That's the one bit of the article that I really don't like. They make it sound really bad, people hear starvation and instantly think the diets not healthy. It was a bad choice of words on their part I think.

Wow! Well done Leroy! That really is amazing. I agree that 'starvation' is a poor choice of words without them giving readers any further info though.

Really amazing. WOW!

:wow:17 stone in 7 months thats amazing, well done to him. I agree with the poor choice of words.

Back