Doing slimming world alone

Lizzipizzi36

Hi I've just joined minimins, and I'm going at slimming world alone. I can't stand the classes/groups I find them so fake and phony also clicky. I don't do clicks 😊...
Well anyhow Hello Everyone...
And does anybody have a treat day on weigh day as I do and just cut back on subs to like 5 a day for rest of week. I do exercise 3-4 times a week.
Does anybody do this and do you think it's OK?

Hi Lizzi. Good luck with your SW regime. I know what you mean about some classes.
I haven't been on Minis for a couple of years but re-joined today. If it's anything like it used to be, there will always be good support and ideas on here.

Kathy

Hi Lizzi,

I agree with you about the classes. Stopped going last year after a couple of 'run-ins' with the weighers who made me feel pretty shitty if I maintained or didn't loose. It was always 'what have you done wrong this time?' and this was after explaining to my consultant that I had health issues which stopped me from eating properly! I'm going to give it another go from tomorrow, but on my own this time! Re-joined Minimins today in the hope of finding some good advice and someone to chat to xx

I agree, classes are cliquey, and I hate it, especially as a few are quite resentful towards me as I am doing well (sad I know). Most of the time I weigh and go, but I will stay to collect my awards, and just put up with the nonsense. We have our treats at the weekend, but we syn everything.

Hi I've just joined minimins, and I'm going at slimming world alone. I can't stand the classes/groups I find them so fake and phony also clicky. I don't do clicks 😊...
And does anybody have a treat day on weigh day as I do and just cut back on subs to like 5 a day for rest of week. I do exercise 3-4 times a week.

I am currently attending a SW group and I agree they are fake, clingy , I wonder why on earth I bother going to thse groups, I don't get much support either which is a shame considering how much money they rake in .

laides I am with you!!

I begrudge paying and being stuck there for a full hour and a half. I have a 1 year old and so being there for that long isn't easy either. they say that they are child friendly but reality is not everyone who goes is. I also find it difficult when people are over sharing and getting so emotional. its just not my bag!

however I need to loose 3 stone - and have had enough of not quite getting there. I actually thought this site had been shut down but ended up finding a link back and managed to log in. so here I go again! I will weight in the morning. and that my new start weight. I have printed out my food diaries because I need that accountability to keep me on track. lets see how it goes.

Yes. My only issue is that I'm better and seem to be more accountable my being tied into being weighed elsewhere. I've not kept online today....again. ...tomorow morning I will weight. I did this eve and it was horrible, so I want to go off morning weight and check every Monday.

I've weighed myself, and it wasn't great as I've nearly regained alot of what I lost. And I've still not been able to keep head in the game. I really need to. Goal is a decent loss before s family camping trip....first weekend of August. Lots of beach time and being active.

So last night I did 2 hours martial art ( we do a Tabatha work out as our warm up). And it was hot, so whole things like a sweat box workout.

Atom today is a good walk with little small in carrier, and big small out. Bits just recovering from chicken pox so hoping to go out a little for change of scene.

Back