Done it ...and dont care !!

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
ooooohhh, I was so mad today -that I only went and had a quarter pounder cheeseburger with fries and a coke - and I larged it -
and I dont blooming well care !
I was so dam good all week -didnt go over 10 syns every day and when i go to weigh in -what did i loose ......??
NOTHING !!!!
I stayed the blooming same ..GGGRRRR
and I have just eaten apple crumble and custard and i still dont care :mad::mad::mad:I paid £4.50 to get told that !!!. Stormed back to the car and threw my book in AAARRRGGGGHH

err... ok maybe I should eat more veg this week :(:(
for gawds sake ...isnt life so annoying at times ???

ok now you have had a blow out,you have let off all of your steam.so now sit down andtake a minute to see how much weight you have already lost! thats amazing.remember why you are wanting to lose weight and then get back on track.
i lose normally about 1 or 2 lbs a week and i dont eat any veg but do eat lots of superfoods.and this works for me.i have now started doing ten mins of exercise a day so not much.
i had a bad week last week and when i gained i was pretty gutted.but i gave myself a big kick up the backside and have got my head on right for this week.
come on girl and hopefully we will both see a loss this week:)

I agree with Littlehobbit hun. You have come so far, so dont get disappointed.
I gained last week, but mine was down to eating rubbish all week...did I care? Nope!
Ive just got back on track this week, gone to the gym and made sure I have eaten lots of super speed foods!
Come on...you can do this!
xxxx

i sts this week hun, and i was well annoyed, but i didnt do any exercise, went for an all you can eat chinese buffet, wine and a few french style dohnuts!!!, i binged yesterday, mccoys crisp and a glass of wine, but thats my own fault!!
I'm back on the wagon today, got lots of superfree foods with me, and going to body pump tonight after work, and the gym and swimming on saturday morning!!!

Stick to it chick, you have done soo well!!! :) x

I stayed the same too hun, and I was SO disappointed. I was really sure I had lost. But then, tada...my star arrived yesterday on WI day. And this morning... TADA... my scales read 2lbs lighter than yesterday.

You know how I tackled it? With a bowl of wholemeal pasta with a tomato and veg sauce and parmesan cheese! It was so hard to do though, because all I wanted was to shovel a Chinese takeaway down my neck.

I can totally, totally understand your frustration, but eating through your anger isn't the way to deal with it mate! *hugs*

But, now you've done it, don't worry about it. You've probably got enough syns left from last week to absorb the naughtiness. Draw that line, move forward, stick with it and you WILL see results eventually. They may be slow, we may see more STSs (and believe me, I know how disappointing it is) but we WILL get there eventually...we will.

xx

Back