Don't know if this was an insult or compliment...

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
Give me your opinion ladies and gents...

I am recovering from a hernia operation and my dad is in hospital for a clinical trial (long story), so my very pregnant sister came to pick me up for a visit to my dad...

The house 2 doors down is having a loft conversion and therefore has 2 builders perched on the roof...

Anyway, me and my sister were making our way to her car parked on the road, when the builders started singing Mika's - Big Girls you are beautiful....

WHAT WAY DO I TAKE THAT!!!!!

:wave_cry:

Love

i'd take it as a compliment i may have got offended if they were singing who let the dogs out lol

I would take it as a compliment hun, regardless of the song title. If these builders had not noticed you or wanted to be "gobby" thay could have easily shouted or said something not so nice.
Compliment in my book so accept it!!!!...lol :)

Definately a compliment and wonderful song for us larger ladies!

Georgie
x

Yep deffo a compliment Hun. That is a fab song and they noticed you so there you go!!! Woohoo You go Girl!!!

I think compliment too! Thats a fab song and as said already if they wanted to insult you they would have done so in a manner that was a lot less subtle.

I love that song and play Mika's whole album every day at least once. I think its a fab song that should defo be taken as a compliment. Those builders could have shouted abuse but I reckon they were flirting with ya ;-)

Enjoy it!

Dawn xx

Back