down in the dumps

Don't put yourself down, stick to Sw plan and the weight will drop off then you will feel so much better about yourself, you can lose weight eating loads on this plan as its what you eat that matters, fill up on free foods and you can't go wrong. Good luck. xxx

feeling fat, ugly,useless,and depressed, how can i eat so much food and lose so much weight????

:hug99:Ok the fat bit we can tackle by getting onto the SW plan!! Trust me it works

I am sure you are far from ugly... and certainly not useless as you have found your way onto this site... as for being depressed.. we all there at times.. stick around with us .. we soon cheer you up :D

Ems right stick around and you will soon feel better. Love your pic Em your'e hairs lovely. xxx

thanks for your support. i think i need new ideas for red and green days, need to eat something different from pasta n potatoes. I am going to do this,iv lost 4stone by myself already jus healthy eating, but im a size 16-18 and 14stone, and i can never imagine myself at 9stone. So even when you feel stuffed from the food and exercise you can still lose weight??? i just need a kick up the bum i think, got exercise dvds, a treadmill, exercise bike covered in dust,lol, i jus gotta get the motivation back xx:)

Come join my team.. we have a monthly target and update weekly with our weigh ins.. its all a bit of fun but helps with motivation.:D

Thanks re my hair :D:D

thanks for your support. i think i need new ideas for red and green days, need to eat something different from pasta n potatoes. I am going to do this,iv lost 4stone by myself already jus healthy eating, but im a size 16-18 and 14stone, and i can never imagine myself at 9stone. So even when you feel stuffed from the food and exercise you can still lose weight??? i just need a kick up the bum i think, got exercise dvds, a treadmill, exercise bike covered in dust,lol, i jus gotta get the motivation back xx:)
:asskick:Well heres the kick up the bum but i don't think you will need it you already sound motivated, look through the recipe threads for some ideas. xxx

you've done so well already you should be really proud of yourself! dont get down about it hun, look @ the recipe threads or even people's diarys you'll find some different meal idea's on there!xxx

Hi Blondie hope your feeling better today, you can do it hun. xxx

Back