Down to a size 14!!

that first one is beautiful!! love it!!! hope you get to wear it soon :)

that first one is beautiful!! love it!!! hope you get to wear it soon :)

Thank you! I think it'll be awhile though! ABout 3 stone to go! :)

This time its forever said:
You must feel wonderful, I dream of the days when I can go shopping and buy something because I like it and not because it fits (and even if it does fit its far from flattering!) Any well done, keep up the good work, you are going to be envied at your Xmas parties! xx

Thanks!

well done you this must be the BEST feeling ever you should be soooo proud of yourself

and further more WHERE HAVE A BEEN??????? I have never heard or seen this website before these dresses are fab!!! Thanks for the tip off I shall send you my next months mortgage bill as you have now made me spend spend spend!!!! :)

Keep it up you are doing amazing and spurring me on xx

Rolly82 said:
and further more WHERE HAVE A BEEN??????? I have never heard or seen this website before these dresses are fab!!! Thanks for the tip off I shall send you my next months mortgage bill as you have now made me spend spend spend!!!! :)

Sorry! It is my favourite shop. I LOVE everything in there. Up until this week Id never bought anything apart from greetings cards and jewellery - as their LARGE is about a 14!

They do nice novelty items for gifts too!

Attachments

• Coast-Marlena-Feather-Dress.jpg
    Coast-Marlena-Feather-Dress.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
this is my favourite thread on this whole site- you have amazing taste in dresses!!

if you aren't invited to enough parties when you're a size 10 you'll have to throw a few of your own hehe

this is my favourite thread on this whole site- you have amazing taste in dresses!!

if you aren't invited to enough parties when you're a size 10 you'll have to throw a few of your own hehe

Thank you!!!

I've found it difficult - it took months of me walking into shops - freaking out - then leaving - before I built up the confidence to try anything on!! I just found it so overwhelming after so many years avoiding clothes shopping except on the internet!!

Oooh.....hosting parties - I hadn't even thought of that! Great idea!

barbara-ann: I just realised our start weight is almost exactly the same - and our targets are similar. only difference is you've got 5inches on me! I'm a short arse!

barbara-ann: I just realised our start weight is almost exactly the same - and our targets are similar. only difference is you've got 5inches on me! I'm a short arse!

Ahh that amazing, you're even more of an inspiration to me now!!

And I did think I was only 5ft 4, but my CDC measured me at 5ft 5, and I'm taking any help I can get in the BMI department for now! :D

Wow well done you you must be soo proud :)

Sorry! It is my favourite shop. I LOVE everything in there. Up until this week Id never bought anything apart from greetings cards and jewellery - as their LARGE is about a 14!

They do nice novelty items for gifts too!

I must inform you I am now £150 lighter that is sterling not weight!

I shall forward my invoice accordingly :)

Dress and skirt en route :)

Thanks for the tip off xx

I must inform you I am now £150 lighter that is sterling not weight!

I shall forward my invoice accordingly :)

Dress and skirt en route :)

Thanks for the tip off xx

Oops! Sorry! Send the links to what you bought! I need to live vicariously through your purchases...if only to stop me making more!! :)

hehehehe

I most certainly will. I'm sneaking on here in work, one of the very few sites not blocked, will post my lovely dresses tonight :) xx

hehehehe

I most certainly will. I'm sneaking on here in work, one of the very few sites not blocked, will post my lovely dresses tonight :) xx

Looking forward to it!

Back