dress sizes?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by jessica86, 4 August 2011 Social URL.

1. jessica86

jessica86 Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hi all, just wondered how much weight you lost before you dropped a dress size...is it around a stone a dress size? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. maddison2009

maddison2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge moving to SW
    In all honesty i had to lose 2 stone to drop from a 16 to a 14. Depends where you lose your weight from e.g. my legs lost a load at first? but took longer on my stomach and chest? But it all has to shift eventually!

4. Sapphireblue

Sapphireblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(31.4%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've lost over two stone and i've gone from a very tight size 18 to a very loose size 18.

I'm very apple shaped though so it really affects the fit of clothes, i'd say my size overall is easily a 16 if not smaller!

5. Kiwili

Kiwili Full Member

I've lost 23lb and gone from 16/18 to 12/14, think it depends on how you carry weight.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.