Drinks

Black tea, black coffee (I add tablet canderel as the Dvd said it was allowed) green tea, rooibos tea, nettle, peppermint & earl grey. Im sipping away on a peppermint tea here trying to keep warm - good luck! xx

also, try making up your shakes hot, I've just had my chocoalte one hot at work now. I disolved a bit of coffee with tablet sweetner in boiling water, then in my shaker added a little cold, a little boiling water, added shake, shook it like mad, then poured the coffee into my large glass (I have a large glass i have my shakes in to help me up the water intake - but be careful with glass and hot water), then poured the shake into glass and topped up the rest of my glass with boling water, gave it a mix with a fork and voila - was actually delish. As I was doing this a couple of the reception staff came into the kitchen and said "wow!! arn't you wasting away!" lol!! felt fab, one of the ladies has seen how well i have done and is determined to start this in january so im really pleased ive motivated someone, she has been on and off with slimming world but weight loss is so slow with that! The other lady said I should be a poster girl for it cos I look great!!! Felt AWESOME to hear fab complimetns. Looking forward to take pics when I finally finish this (I was planning on finishing This coming Tuesday and then refeeding but cheekily might do another week, special occasion with the hubby might just have to be missed!)

Ohhh feeling super positive, not long to go and feeling really good, i actually feel sexy dare i say it!!!

That's wonderful goose - your weightloss is obviously inspirational to those around you but that post is inspirational to us here as well. Go you!! I hope you revel in being slim - you totally deserve to and I have no doubt you're dead sexy now!! :D

I've never tried a hot shake but I may do. I tend to make them into a mouse so i can eat something instead of drink something. I often microwave them for a sec to warm them up. Definitely helps with the cold as you say.

Back