Dublin 18-20 June 2010 - plenty of notice

cah-ching

Gold Member
Anyone interested? Still up there as my second favourite Minimins meet of all time (Portsmouth was my fave ;))

It's far enough in advance for people to save, book, ask permission etc.

Same as before ... Camden Court Hotel / Camden Deluxe Hotel ....

Please add your name to show interest. Will firm up names nearer the time.

Cah-ching - Camden Deluxe Hotel (if rooms are available)

20th of June is my birthday lol Sounds good to me!!!

CC there are MUCH nicer hotels than the Camden place... I think hotel should be decided closer to the time??? Although in saying that have never been in it ha ha Was that the one where the meet was beside??

20th of June is my birthday lol Sounds good to me!!!

CC there are MUCH nicer hotels than the Camden place... I think hotel should be decided closer to the time??? Although in saying that have never been in it ha ha Was that the one where the meet was beside??

The meet was next to the Camden Court - the posher hotel :D

Ooh I am SO interested! Stick me down! xx

I would like to come, I have always wanted to go to Dublin...ooooerrr count me in please. :)

can i come to please:)

Yay seven lovely people and counting. x x

Gen
Sam25
Sarrette
GaynorEm
Karen1972
JustForMe

I am putting my name down :) I would love to go to Dublin and have never been to the lovely Emerald Isle.

Gen
Sam25
Sarrette
GaynorEm
Karen1972
JustForMe
Delicious Boo

could we not do it this year??Would looove to! Anyhow i will come next year anyway!

could we not do it this year??Would looove to! Anyhow i will come next year anyway!

Alas ... not everyone lives on the emerald isle, so there wouldn't be enough notice; money, hotels, flights etc..

Will you be coming? If so add your name :D

Gen
Sam25
Sarrette
GaynorEm
Karen1972
JustForMe
Delicious Boo
sugababy60 - possibly yes

are guys allowed or is it women only

Right now my mind is telling me am not interested in attending this meet. However if you'd like to continue with arrangements (more people may turn up if they know I won't be there), by all means do so; I won't be offended. Thank you Cah-ching.

Back