Eastenders ????????????

LOL

So true, but you missed me, one leg in the door, one out, agonisingly trying to see and go all at the same time.

Hehe.....doh!!!!

So we had Icemoose peering over his sky remote, Dub07 peering round the door, fingers over eyes....but peeking thru to watch and Kitty on edge of the sofa holding hubbies hand, saying she couldn't watch it but then stopping him from switching over!! LOL

What are we like! haha

K xxx

ooo maybe it was the rumour about ian leaving then. im a lil behind the times. sorry if i caused any unwarrented excitement lol

3 little words........ 'ITS NOT REAL'......lol;):D

I have to confess to watching it too even though I haven't a clue what's really going on as not watched if for ages....... I'm just a bit cynical at how far fetched things are..... derlicit building, all sealed off but wow still got electricity ...mmmmm:rolleyes:

Off topic sort of - Ian Beal (Adam Woodyatt) lives in a village about 10 mins away from me and a few years ago I was in the local Toys R Us and he was walking towards me with his wife, kids, trolly etc and I almost went 'hi, how are you'...... cos I thought he looked like someone I knew..... ah yes, he did..... that bloke of East Enders - Ian Beale.....:eek:

ian and Dot are the only two original cast members of the soap! bit of useless information there :D

Sorry to be a soap bore, but Ian is the only original cast member left, Dot didn't appear until a good few weeks in.
I know, I know, get a life :D

Sorry to be a soap bore, but Ian is the only original cast member left, Dot didn't appear until a good few weeks in.
I know, I know, get a life :D

LOL...had to giggle. thats the kinda thing my huby would say. yes...we need a life too lol

Back