Eat Your Feelings! Food diary of a piggins.

Pazzam

Not a great day to start a food diary, especially as I'm not pointing it (ww). I had some shitty news last night that I didn't get through to the next round if interviews for a job I reallllly wanted... So I had a shakeaway for lunch - creme egg and crunchie.
That gave me inspiration for later - home made Jammy Dodger and Custard Cream Milkshakes... Liquid biscuits is amazing.. Then I had a kinder hippo, crunchie and malteaser milkshake... Why eat your feelings when you can drink them??

Anyway, I felt ashamed and disgusted with myself this morning, so I made my boyfriend take the left overs to work to share out... Not before I swiped another hippo.. And three jammy dodgers for lunch... I cannot be trusted!
Anyway, im joining the gym with my mate elementhia, Sammy, later and I'm not going to eat my feelings anymore! I'm going to sweat them out.

So just got back from joining the gym. Had a decent 20 min sesh on the bucket bike. Tried to play Connect4 on the touch screen while exercising.. it wasn't happening. The computer kept beating me because my unfit brain was all over the shop.
After that my friend asked me, "so, fancy a swim?"... I was very nervous.. getting essentially naked in front of loads of hardcore gym go-ers.. not my cup of tea. Last time I was just in my swimming trunks was a few years ago on holiday, when NO-ONE ELSE WAS AROUND FOR MILES. When people did eventually walk past, I hid in the sea.
Anyway, I manned up and well.. it wasn't that bad actually.. I just kept thinking, "If they're looking at me and judging me, well done them.. if they want to mentally slag me off to feel more thin and muscular, then go ahead". I did a few lengths in the pool.. which is actually tiring, shockingly.. My arms were aching after about 5 lengths! Went into the sauna for a bit after.. dont really like that sort of thing, but I think its the "thing to do", so yeah.. it was hot, made me feel sick..
So anyway, got back home, my bf had made me roasted veg (squash, sweet potato, potato and onions) with balsamic vinegar... deeeeeeelish, with grilled chicken and bacon and BBQ sauce. Followed by a fat-free-generic-yoghurt.

Back