Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

eating the world

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by debtdummy, 1 April 2011 Social URL.

1. debtdummy

debtdummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi all, been on slimming world and lost 1st 2lb and since i found out im pregnant i want to eat everything in sight... help

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    I find eating little and often helps. Also those bevita breakfast biscuits I find great for the nausea

4. bunnylovesalan

bunnylovesalan Proud Mama :)

Now I wish I had a better appitite, but I do turn to crap but have started to get better with planning. I found it hard as with SW liked structure and rules but found it really difficult to do as most things I don't like. Just try your best and get some good food in, i know I don't care about my weight at the moment as the stress is not worth it and it can easily be lost once the baby is born :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.