Eating TOO MUCH on EE? - Newbie.

prettypinknails

Hey everyone,

I just started my first day of SW on Thursday the 3rd of Jan and I feel like I'm eating way too much of the free foods, just because I've been told 'you can eat as much as you want' lol

I also haven't been having set meals, I have just been eating throughout the day! I'm worried this will hinder my weight loss and am thinking of switching to the original plan if I don't lose any weight at my next weigh in as there are more controlled carb portions on the original.

Has anybody else had good and sustained results on the extra easy plan? If so, how much have you been eating?

Thanks!!

:D xx

I eat loads whichever plan I'm following and don't struggle to loose, the weeks I don't loose are actually when I start over thinking the plan and trying not to eat as much.

Trust the plan, eat when your hungry and enjoy :)
I would try to eat 3 meals with snacks when hungry though, but sometimes this isn't possible so don't worry too much.

I've just started too and it does seem like way too much food.
Hopefully on Wednesday I will see if it's working when I have my first weigh in

Thank you all for your replies.

I will give you a sample of my food diary.

Day 1 - breakfast = scrambled eggs (used 2 eggs and added some semi skimmed milk), beans (full tin), mushrooms, asparagus.
Then for the rest of the morning I snacked on a 400g tub of onken strawberry fat free yogurt (5.5 syns), 2 bananas.
I later made a large batch of brown rice with a full tin of chickpeas and had that for the rest of the day, added a fillet of white fish in the evening.

Day 2 - 2 boiled eggs, baked beans, mushrooms.
Throughout the day I snacked on a 400g tub of fat free yoghurt and 2 bananas, added 1 tsp of honey.
I also had 3 clementines late afternoon.
In the evening I had pasta (125g!!!)with a salmon fillet, broccoli, prawns, leeks and garlic. I made this in a low fat philadelphia cheese sauce (8 syns) and some lettuce on the side.

Day 3 - Jacked potato with tuna & sweetcorn & prawns mixed with quark and a feta (healthy extra a) side salad (tomato, cuecumber, spinach, lettuce).

This is what I've had so far. I attended my first group meeting on thursday and started the plan and diary on friday so I'm on day 3 (today).
I started the day with a baked potato because I haven't had one in so long and was craving it so thought why not, if it's allowed!

as long as your sticking to your syns and eating a lot of superfree you should be fine... say u didnt lose... (i bet you will) i would suggest maybe cutting things down like just have half a tin of beans instead of a full one or having less pasta, i usually have 60g and fill with loadsa superfree,

:) xxx

Back