EE - My favourite evening meal - what's yours?

Going2be*fab*at40

Silver Member
I've fallen in love with my Health Grill (from Sainsbury's - their own make - £14.99)!!
I love steak (trimmed - of course!!), which has been marinated in balsamic vinegar and ground pepper. Two minutes on the grill (if you like it reasonably rare) and served with roasted veg and salad.

(shame it's only lunchtime :))

I've been after a health grill for ages due to my lack of cooking skills. Does this one come with all the relevant instructions, i.e how long to cook certain foods etc... I looked at an Argos cookworks one but it didn't tell you how long you could leave your food in it without charring it!

I've been after a health grill for ages due to my lack of cooking skills. Does this one come with all the relevant instructions, i.e how long to cook certain foods etc... I looked at an Argos cookworks one but it didn't tell you how long you could leave your food in it without charring it!

Hi - no instructions that I noticed. I've worked out that an average chicken breast is around 8-9 minutes though.
I'm guessing that pork would be less (thinner cut), so probably 5-6 minutes.

I honestly think that it is one of the best buys that I've made - and will be using it for a long, long time :D

Back