EE - My favourite evening meal - what's yours?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Going2be*fab*at40, 9 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Going2be*fab*at40

Going2be*fab*at40 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    8st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st1lb(-0.8%)
    Diet:
    Fabulous Slimming World
    I've fallen in love with my Health Grill (from Sainsbury's - their own make - £14.99)!!
    I love steak (trimmed - of course!!), which has been marinated in balsamic vinegar and ground pepper. Two minutes on the grill (if you like it reasonably rare) and served with roasted veg and salad.

(shame it's only lunchtime :))

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FallOutGirl

FallOutGirl Member

I've been after a health grill for ages due to my lack of cooking skills. Does this one come with all the relevant instructions, i.e how long to cook certain foods etc... I looked at an Argos cookworks one but it didn't tell you how long you could leave your food in it without charring it!

4. Going2be*fab*at40

Going2be*fab*at40 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    8st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st1lb(-0.8%)
    Diet:
    Fabulous Slimming World
    Hi - no instructions that I noticed. I've worked out that an average chicken breast is around 8-9 minutes though.
    I'm guessing that pork would be less (thinner cut), so probably 5-6 minutes.

I honestly think that it is one of the best buys that I've made - and will be using it for a long, long time :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.