egg fried rice?

in my sw book it says fried rice is 7.5 per serving on ee which is quite prob half a takeaway portion well it would be round my way anyway

if i have chinese i now make my own rice or have boiled or you could use those uncle bens microwave rices a 250 g pouch of the egg fried is 4 syns on ee

Boiled Rice
Fry Light
Cooked Peas
Chopped Spring Onions
Soy Sauce
2 Eggs

Preparation

Boil Rice as packet instructions, drain and leave to one side until it is cold.

Take a cup, mug or bowl and break the two eggs into the container, whisk the eggs together for a 10 seconds to make sure the white and yolk have mixed.

Take a wok, spray with fry light and heat, add the cold rice, peas and chopped spring onions, stir fry by moving the food around the wok.

Slowly add the eggs and continue stirring. Keep stirring until the egg is perfectly cooked.

Add Soy Sauce to your liking, remember it is quite salty.

It would be free if you make your own plain white boiled rice (i do mine in the microwave for 12 minutes) and then added the egg and / or vegetables

Gok reckons that the best egg fried rice is made with very cold rice ideally yesterday's rice. So if you are planning on making it do extra rice the day before, handy if already cooking rice as it saves time/energy.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back