Eliza the yo yo dieter!

amba_eliza

Hello

I'm Eliza I'm 30 years old and I am a yo yo dieter!

I am 5'6'' tall. My biggest weight was 11 stone 7 at university and I went down to 8 stone 12 in my early twenties.

Two kids later I am now 10 stone and I would like to be back down to 9 stone where I feel happiest for my height and build. This would make me a size 10 - an currently a 12.

I have lost and regained this weight numerous times, via Atkins, weight watchers and simple calorie counting.

But every time I fall off the wagon and put the weight back on again .

I am going to do weightwatchers online and would love to chat to others who have a similar amount to lose or are battling yo yo dieting like me!

Advice from those who are maintaining successfully would be amazing too.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Welcome!
9 st is roughly my goal,

with only 1 st to lose you should find a lot of support here !

Thank you. Hoping to find lots of motivation and finally stick with it this time!

Hi amba-eliza,I am a yo yo dieter too,I have tried various slimming groups and apps in the past,I have lost about 3lb and then given up and put it back on again,I have gone from size 8,to size 16,to size 10,to size 24,back to a size 10 and currently i'm a size 16-18. I am doing Slimming World online since I can't get to the classes,so have more weight to lose but basically on here for the same reason which is to get ideas and support which I feel I won't get doing this alone. I have only been on this site a short while but it is helping and I hope that you find the help and motivation that you looking for too.

Thanks for the reply, good to hear from you. Is good to know I'm not alone in the yo yo trap!

Good luck with your plan this time, be good to hear how you are getting on x

Back