Emmaxr2i's Food Diary

Emmaxr2i

Hi guys,

I'm back on WW after losing 7 stone between May 2004-May 2006 and now after getting married, moving house and having a baby (last year) and I now 4 stone heavier.... I did lose a lot of weight after having my daughter last year but that was down to PND and me just not eating.... so I got better and the weight piled back on and its been a downward spiral since!

I re-joined in my lunch hour at a WW meeting in London (the one I originally lost all my weight at) and decided to do a food diary for today... just wanted thoughts opinions and anything I could be doing better - I know there isn't much fruit or veg but I've only just started today !

B - 2 weetabix (3pp), ½ pint of semi skimmed milk (4pp), canderel (0pp)

L - Smoked Peri Peri Mackerel 3 fillets (8pp), 80g of King Prawns in Chilli and Corriander (2pp), Salad, Balsamic Vinegar (0pp) and a diet coke (0pp)

D - Home made Spicy potato wedges (2pp), Birds Eye Chargrilled Chicken (4pp), 3 tablespoons of sweetcorn (3pp), 2 tablespoons of american mustard (1pp)

S - WW Toffee Bar (2pp), WW Choc & Orange Biscuit Bar (2pp)

1 hour of walking - 4pp
6 glasses of water drunk

31/34

So i have 3 points left - I may have a yoghurt for afters as I have a few muller lights in the fridge.....

Does this seem Ok? I need to include some more fruit and veg as I'm not really getting my 5 a day from today's menu!

Em x

Back