Evening All

Toga

:wave_cry:

Hi all,

I'm obviously new to this place and have decided to join up here after seeing a good friend of mine use the site a lot (Though I haven't actually got a clue what her username is..).

I have been loosing weight now since June last year and joined Slimming World, after much badgering from my sister who was a member) in January this year.

I weighed in at a whopping 36st 2lb when I decided it was time to do something and since then I have managed to so far drop my weight to 22st 12lb with almost 9st of that being this year since joining Slimming World.

I have recently hit kinda a funk with very little motivation to drag myself to any exercise and I'm hoping visiting somewhere such as this will help kick start me to continue the rest of my journey at the speed I want to do it in!!

:wave_cry:

Hi all,

I'm obviously new to this place and have decided to join up here after seeing a good friend of mine use the site a lot (Though I haven't actually got a clue what her username is..).

I have been loosing weight now since June last year and joined Slimming World, after much badgering from my sister who was a member) in January this year.

I weighed in at a whopping 36st 2lb when I decided it was time to do something and since then I have managed to so far drop my weight to 22st 12lb with almost 9st of that being this year since joining Slimming World.

I have recently hit kinda a funk with very little motivation to drag myself to any exercise and I'm hoping visiting somewhere such as this will help kick start me to continue the rest of my journey at the speed I want to do it in!!

Hi Toga

Welcome to minimins! You'll find loads of support and ideas, recipes etc over in the Slimming World sub forum. It's where the cool kids hang out... and.. me.

Slimming World

Ha.. should have guessed the username really.. ^^

Also your missing a well earned shiny from your sig :)

Haha I should sort that really - but slimming world my awards section doesn't provide a nice jpeg to use - and I'm lazy

Back