Exercise dvds

Leapfrog

Champion actifryer
Last edited:
Pierce one of the Moderators has flagged up the link as suspicious as it does not go to the address. He says it could be evidence of phishing. Please accept my apologies for posting it, I did it in good faith, but you must be careful.

Last edited:
Following on from Judimac's thread about Amazon, I took a peak cos I'm looking for some new exercise dvds. I like choreographed things rather than repetitious moves and squats etc. Can anyone point me in the right direction with some recommendations?

Recommendations from the bargain section here particularly welcome: Amazon.co.uk: Fitness - 75% to 99% off: DVD
Thanks

I am loving the Deanne Berry DVDs atm. She's the Aussie lass who does stuff for GMTV these days.

It's Aerobics/dance/kick boxing and why I like it so much is she makes routines from the moves. So you do the typical moves but in a dance routine if that makes sense?

Her new one is my fave and is £12.99 in the shops, but her first one is on offer for £5 at HMV.

HIGHLY recommend. I am really enjoying them and do them a lot atm. Had them a couple of weeks so still new to me, but I don't think it'll get boring as there are 4 'main bits' between the warm and cool down and you can make a 'playlist' of how many, in what order. :D x

A few of the movements are tricky and I'm still learning the routine despite doing it a fair bit, but I am getting better at it each time. It's deceptively easy looking but it really gets your heart rate up etc.

I do want to climb into the TV and slap her mind you...she's tall, leggy, blonde and pretty...but also makes it look so easy and graceful. While I am doing it I resemble a ginger tomatoe wearing roller skates ;)

I have a drawer full! But since I got my wii I have started doing the interactive games. They make it harder if you seem to be doing it easily :eek: (it picks up your movements)

Back