Eye-sight Issue

MissAma

Silver Member
Okay I know topics connected to possible side effects are not popular for evident reasons, most of the times it sounds like unnecessary scare tactics that give those that want to cheat yet another reason to so I thought long and hard on how to formulate this properly. Haven't really managed to find a good way but please just know I mean to collect info not discourage anyone.

Over the past few days I have had a bit of an eye related issue. Namely it feels like lighting in the room or the one from computer screen is too bright and I have to avert my eyes or blink extensively to try and make it better. It also feels like my vision is blurry.

Has anyone else experienced this phenomena? This can't be in any way connected to SSing, right?

MissA, I'd make an appointment to see an optician just in case. I had an eye-related worry a week ago, visual disturbances etc, very spooky. I ended up at opticians & then in casualty & it turns out I had a problem at the back of my eye.
I don't think it was anything at all to do with ss, but just wanted to say things do go wrong whatever style of eating we are doing, don't ignore it - I was told if I'd ignored mine it could have been dangerous, they suspected detached retina at one point.
Yours sounds different & not as scary, but do check it out.
xx

Definitely what Katy says.

Don't think it's anything related to the diet, but you should get it checked out.

Sounds like something to do with the retina, which may or may not need treatment, but eyesight is so precious. Go see the man.

Back