F**king pi**ed off!!!!!!

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Well for few days ive been really struggling and today my sister comes round for tea and my dads bought her a choc sundae from M and S so she walks in and goes HA HA and waves it under my nose!!!!!!!!! And then my dad starts laughing as well AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Hate everyone at the min:mad::needhug:

Well for few days ive been really struggling and today my sister comes round for tea and my dads bought her a choc sundae from M and S so she walks in and goes HA HA and waves it under my nose!!!!!!!!! And then my dad starts laughing as well AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Hate everyone at the min:mad::needhug:

:patback:dont worry hon,it will be worth it on your weigh in day xjx

Yea just think who is goin to be laughin when u reach goal..and all eyes r on you... ive been teased with food from a few people too... i just said i dont like that anyway... toads..lol xx

rise above honey - you will have the last laugh xx

awww love that hug becks!!!

Aaahahhhh sisters!!! Don't you just love them!!!! (Mothers aren't much better!) Hugs!

Thanks Guys xxxxx

My mums great but i dont live with her but i supose my sis is only 15 ha ha ha ha

awww hun! Like the others say - you'll have the last laugh! Hope you're feeling better now.. xx

Ha ha ha ha i just screamed instead ha ha having a horrid day

Poor you...I have raging hormones at the moment so need a BEWARE sign on me......I say give em all hell and they wont bother you again with chocolate cakes!!!!!! LOL

Ah thats pretty crap, just give her a good beating and that will make you feel better and also burn calories ;):D:D:D
I know how you feel. Today is my 1st day and I feel pretty naff. I cant bend down coz my head is killing me1!!

tO ADD TO THAT MY DARLING HUSBAND HAS JUST EATEN 3 CHOC DONUTS

My Boyf likes to eat like the cheesy bread ya know liketwisted bread mmmmmmmmmm ive never craved bread so much. Chips dont bother me just bread and fish strangly ha ha x

I had this at the beginning ..just keep string and they will soon get bored ..as long as you dont show its bothering you x
Also hun your signature weight loss says you weight 13 pounds 5lb i hope its 13st 5lbs hehe or you would be incy

They obviously know which buttons to push with you (relatives always do), but don't let it get to you.

Use your anger to say to yourself "I'll show them, and how" and go do it, girl!

(Personal aside - last week I said to my son I didn't know whether to do further studying for an MSc or a PhD - his comment was "Why are you thinking of another degree at your age" (My italics)
GRRR!!! Stuff him, it's now the PhD or bust. And when he has to call me "Doctor", then I'll grin.)

I had this at the beginning ..just keep string and they will soon get bored ..as long as you dont show its bothering you x
Also hun your signature weight loss says you weight 13 pounds 5lb i hope its 13st 5lbs hehe or you would be incy

LOL thanks for pointing that out Nic ha ha ha ha id be falling down grates i think if i was that smal

hey Jo Im not surprised you are soo peed off I would be the same! People just dont understand what temptation is until they are in the same boat. My BF cant understand why I get mad with him everytime he leaves his dirty dishes lying around the place or why I cant go out for dinner with his folks!

At least you have support from your mam, rise above it because when this is all over your mentality will have changed for the better and the people who were mean to you during this will change their tunes!

Stay strong xxx

Know what you're going through. My sister rang me yesterday to proudly tell me she had put on 3/4 of a stone!!!! To be fair to her she doesn't know I'm doing LT and she was very underweight and did need to put it on but the timing!!!!!!!!!

My youngest offered me a chocolate on the way home from school Friday, she had been given a mini pack by a classmate whose birthday it was. I sniffed inside the packet and was surprised to find I wasn't tempted at all!

Sisters and daughters, you've got to love 'em!

I can't believe how much willpower I've summoned up over the past week. I get real pleasure now from resiting temptation. My daughter was eating chocolate in the passenger seat while I was driving yesterday and I felt really good that I didn't bite her head off! If I'm craving anything it's healthy stuff :eek:

Back