Fabulous freebie - Free water filter jug, worth £15

Amber34

I've just ordered mine, whilst placing a fairly low value order.

Amazon.co.uk Aqua Optima Daily Mail Offer

The offer is on until 31st December, but I bet they run out sooner, so get in there quick.

Promotional code is 2N3QXJXD. Make sure you enter it at the checkout. Free postage and packing too (make sure you select the free supersaver delivery option)

Good luck

Thanks Amber hunni I just ordered mine:D:D:D

Oooh, just got mine!!!
Thank you honey, very kind of you indeed xxx

Glad it's working for you guys. Some people on the other forum have said they are getting an internal error, but at least we're getting ours!

I don't really think I have posted this in the right place, but there seem to be most people viewing Cambridge forum, and it might get overlooked elsewhere. If any of the mods want to move it somewhere more suitable, that would be great.

I've also just realised that you don't have to place an order at all to get it! Even better, but at least my son has another Christmas pressie!

Last edited:
I just went there and they're out of stock :(
In fact at the top it says "Due to unexpected demand this promotion is now suspended"

Typical of my luck :(

Last edited:
Oh no - I had a feeling this would happen, just didn't think it would happen quite that quickly!

Make sure you sign up to find out when they get more in stock - it is possibly just a temporary thing. The offer was in the Daily Mail, so they must be prepared to have quite a few apply.

I managed to order one and get one for my Mum and the girls in the office all got one.

Then it suspended the offer.

M.

Back